Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Questions

Guest ianr

Guest ianr

Hey guys, I'm going to Vinyl with my friends for the first time this weekend! I was just wondering what everybody wears there, is it like what you would wear to Twilo or Exit (for a guy)? Does everybosy take their shirts off by the end of the night and finally do people use glow sticks? Tahnks a bunch and I'll see ya on Friday!!!

Vinyl has a pretty loose dress code cause it is be yourself nite so u can wear pretty much what u want. As far as taking your shirt off is concerned...please don't do it while u are standing next to me....I hate sweaty men....so does most of this board....U can use glowsticks but it is not as common as in club like Twilo (I guess it's cause of the music)

Hope u 2 see u there this weekend smile.gif

Vinyl is the Answer

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

I have only been to Vinyl 3 times, but let me tell you all three time I had a bangin ass time! I mean all the peoplez are sooo cool! I love the one room one vibe type of thang! I think "be yourself" says it all!

Yo but I be seeing mad people dressed in like business suites! Whats up wit that?

U saw dudes in suits last time ? I was there but I don't recall (then again my visuals were kinda messed up that nite wink.gif). Talkin weird costumes did anyone see that really skinny dude (he was gay) who had like 10 inch platforms ? I was rollin so hard when I saw him that I had to stare cause I thought I was hallucinating...was quite funny cause he had some really funky moves and the fact that he towered over everyone on the floor. Even me (and I'm 6'5 !)

------------------

Let me take you on a trip. Just a simple journey, a journey full of sounds and beats. One that will lead you down...way down in the underground. Now let me see you work.

hey everyone.. Friday i am planning on going to Vinyl for the first time also, so i have a few questions. What time should i get there? or are there big lines? how much is it to get it.. how late does he usually play til.. ? whats the club like inside? I'm coming from Mass and have been to twilo, exit and sf, so i cant wait to try something new. anyone can IM or email me too.. i love to meet new people!

IM : ciderbabez

ciderjack_@hotmail.com

thanks- becky

Guest chinagirl

the first time i went to vinyl i was way overdressed and i only had on black dress pants and a tank top. we went to another club before to pick up a friend who dj's there so i went dressed.

It is very hot inside vinyl so i encourage you to dress comfortable and light cause you are goint to dance you ass off.

VINYL IS THE ANSWER

---------------------------------------

"shhh close the door don't let anybody else in, its just us now" - DT

There is no dresscode, there is no door drama, cover is $20, $15 reduced, if anyone needs a list you can email me, Fridays @ Vinyl is all about Being Yourself

Yes it get's hot, that is because everyone who's there is dancing 95% of people there dance, go to the bar for a water break and hit the dancefloor again...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Vinyl isnt a restaurant during the day.. smile.gif Although no one knows for sure what they do during the day there.... Its actually a secret nuclear submarine weapons test facility for the Russians. Vinyl is $20 or $15 with an invite or on a list...robpromotions.com... Just be ready dance your ass off! Actually no more people please! The word is getting out! Yea uh...vinyl stinks!

-Adam smile.gif

------------------

-

Well, I agree with pretty much everything the board has said already, I just wanna say go there with only the attitude to have a great time and meet some amazing people, leave your judgement at the door and dance the night away...and come by the abandoned bar to the left of the booth to say hi! see you all on friday...PS...is there going to be a clubnyc meetup this time again? We kinda chickened out/got too lazy last weekend so we didn't go....