Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FYI re: Afterhours this weekend ...

lalate

... been getting a couple questions about this for this weekend.

This weekend Afterhours gets bigger in Vegas

As always - Drais, Empire, Seamless

New this Weekend - Triq (full 33,000 sq feet)

(sorry, dont know the music format for afterhours. Anyone got that info?)

Just this Weekend - Risque (believe its Friday)

One of my favorite djs, (sp) Richard Vission is doing Solmatics at Risque for afterhours. Promoters from LA

My suggestion - Do Triq for a bit, then Empire (if you got time), then definitiely Risque and then bring/follow the Risque group to Drais.

My suggestion, stay away from Trique.... I've been there, done that, and won't be referring any of my clients there.

Tony, have you even been to Trique?

Also, you keep promoting Seamless, did you finally get a chance to go there as well?

I'm not hating, and I like Seamless, I just know that you tend to push places that you haven't yet experienced.

For the sake of your customers, experience the spot first, then promote it!

My suggestion, stay away from Trique.... I've been there, done that, and won't be referring any of my clients there.

Tony, have you even been to Trique?

Also, you keep promoting Seamless, did you finally get a chance to go there as well?

I'm not hating, and I like Seamless, I just know that you tend to push places that you haven't yet experienced.

For the sake of your customers, experience the spot first, then promote it!

For example in the case of Seamless we have long time clients (been with lalate now for 5 years) who ASKED us to go to Seamless. They had done Empire and asked to Seamless instead. We hook them up complimentary. They then sent us detailed reviews (which was a rave review, not just a good review). (That client has used our services nearly half a dozen times since the first of this year, alone. And continues to return to Seamless (based upon their personal likes.)) That process is not unique to them and repeats itself, on on, with long term clients, friends, fellow industry people, similar. Sometimes we send friends who are locales and non locales to spots, they email us back, call us, hit us up on yahoo messenger and have a chat about it. Same thing in Los Angeles or any city. God, in like 2002 we were the only company to get people into White Lotus the #1 venue in Los Angeles at the time every promoted night of the week (I believe it was Tues to Sat), but did I have personally the time to go to Lotus every night? Hell no, nor did I want to. I sent my friends, my partners, clients, they email me back, we meet up elswehere and shoot the breeze. Ever person has a unique taste to what they want for the night and its important to field this information from many different sources and understand the likes and dislikes of you are helping.

For "Trique" ... lol ... I dont know what you are referring to when you type "Trique". lol .. are you referring to Triq or to Risque? lol. Risque is a promoted-buy-out night for one night only this night with the teams and clientele coming in from out of town, its not the usual nothing club, its a very good promotion with amazing music and if people are in town they should consider it an option for this weekend only. And yes Ive been to Risque. Triq has not been open to full nightclub format until this weekend.

VegasStatusVIP, I'm glad to see that you're still posting. By the way, I checked out your website and I liked what you've done with it.

Mr. VIP,

I am sure Raul with send you a thank you as well but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you. Site is about 95% Complete just need to add Video and Sound. But thank you for the compliment. Also congrats with your studies and may they bring you good fortune in the future.

Also for everyone what's in store for Vegas Status VIP.

1. Recent company mergers.

2. Nationwide Advertising

In the near future Vegas Status will be taking it even more mainstream. Thank you all for your continued support.

We are also hosting a party on the 25th of May!! A night time pool party as part of our VSV Promotions Side. House music from 8 pm to 1 am!! Going to be insane!!

Contact me for event details.

Everett Pope

President of Operations

e_pope@vegasstatusvip.com

They then sent us detailed reviews (which was a rave review, not just a good review).

[...] That process is not unique to them and repeats itself, on on, with long term clients, friends, fellow industry people, similar.

How about posting some of these detailed reviews here? Would certainly be beneficial for the board... whether to provide some insight/opinion on the venue or simply to back up why you love to recommend it.

Sometimes we send friends who are locales and non locales to spots, they email us back, call us, hit us up on yahoo messenger and have a chat about it.

[...]For "Trique" ... lol ... I dont know what you are referring to when you type "Trique". lol .. are you referring to Triq or to Risque?

Not sure what you're referring to... "locales" as in different locations, or are you referring to "locals" as in people who live in Vegas?

Of all people to slam someone else for their spelling. :rolleyes:

How about posting some of these detailed reviews here? Would certainly be beneficial for the board... whether to provide some insight/opinion on the venue or simply to back up why you love to recommend it.

Not sure what you're referring to... "locales" as in different locations, or are you referring to "locals" as in people who live in Vegas?

Of all people to slam someone else for their spelling. :rolleyes:

Great suggestion.

hahaha. Locales, I meant locals. :)

Mr. VIP,

I am sure Raul with send you a thank you as well but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you. Site is about 95% Complete just need to add Video and Sound. But thank you for the compliment. Also congrats with your studies and may they bring you good fortune in the future.

Also for everyone what's in store for Vegas Status VIP.

1. Recent company mergers.

2. Nationwide Advertising

In the near future Vegas Status will be taking it even more mainstream. Thank you all for your continued support.

We are also hosting a party on the 25th of May!! A night time pool party as part of our VSV Promotions Side. House music from 8 pm to 1 am!! Going to be insane!!

Contact me for event details.

Everett Pope

President of Operations

e_pope@vegasstatusvip.com

Is Victor Sawicki DJing that night?