Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool1g where are you?

sancib

I dont know what is going on with my pm's but it's on the fritz...I wanted to see if it was possible to get on the discount list for this Sat. to see Zabiela and Fanciulli...PM me and let me know. Thanx. :)

Awww, BOO I dont get to go. I worked today and for the next 3 days, and on those days there is no rest for the wicked, or the wickedly ill. But maybe we can catch up in June, cause I loves me some Ferry :)

i wished i lived back i l.a. for a bunch of reasons (though i can't now 'cause i work in the o.c.), but one major one is that i lived so close to the clubs and going out wasn't such a schlep. just "dropping by" [<--- no one on this thread said that, i know] was actually an option :( .

i wished i lived back i l.a. for a bunch of reasons (though i can't now 'cause i work in the o.c.), but one major one is that i lived so close to the clubs and going out wasn't such a schlep. just "dropping by" [<--- no one on this thread said that, i know] was actually an option :( .

But even dropping by is not an option for me, I am up at 0515 am and dont get home until 0800-0900pm depending on how sick my pt.'s are. :(