Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clemens returning to the Yanks!

OMG, this guy really copy and pasted this thing to a bunch of posts I made :laugh:

wow...who does that?

someone who wanted to make sure you saw the fucking messages you fucking piece of shit ... second im not 30 ... check your sources you ass pirate. third ... im so glad to see your worthless ass woke up and immediately came to CP to check up to see if you rattled anyone ... you didnt, you just got your ass served, everyone on this board is laughin at you ... actually ... people around the world are always laughin at you ....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone who wanted to make sure you saw the fucking messages you fucking piece of shit ... second im not 30 ... check your sources you ass pirate. third ... im so glad to see your worthless ass woke up and immediately came to CP to check up to see if you rattled anyone ... you didnt, you just got your ass served, everyone on this board is laughin at you ... actually ... people around the world are always laughin at you ....

PWN3D

NEXT!

Internet threats oh my. Btw, thanks for coming out of hiding. I miss getting under your skin and watching you getting completely worked up over the internet

PWN3D

NEXT!

Internet threats oh my. Btw, thanks for coming out of hiding. I miss getting under your skin and watching you getting completely worked up over the internet

you said nothing you didnt do anything so no pwnage of any kind here buddy ...

actually i believe everyone would agree your the one who got pwned ... and i pwned you again with my response, so you still fucking suck you anal pimple. Above all i just wanted to let you know that i still despise you and everyone else on this board agrees with me about what a breathing piece of feces you are ...

actually i believe everyone would agree your the one who got pwned ... and i pwned you again with my response, so you still fucking suck you anal pimple. Above all i just wanted to let you know that i still despise you and everyone else on this board agrees with me about what a breathing piece of feces you are ...

i think he doesnt like you jon

you're the voice of reason for everyone on the board? seriously, this is lame

btw, you're really really scaring me with the cusses...you shitheal shitstain asspimple fat fucking retarded jerkoff herpie infested pussing fuckstick

wait...this is fun

analtube rat stuffing ringworm infested lifeless virgin piece of excrement

you're the voice of reason for everyone on the board? seriously, this is lame

btw, you're really really scaring me with the cusses...you shitheal shitstain asspimple fat fucking retarded jerkoff herpie infested pussing fuckstick

wait...this is fun

analtube rat stuffing ringworm infested lifeless virgin piece of excrement

i never said i was the voice of reason, if i was the voice of reason, i would have deleted your account and sent you a personal message telling you to deal with your gonorrhea else where. No im just the voice of the truth, and truthfully no one wants you here, no one likes you ... not even your tranny girl friend from Vegas.

Second, as for the use of such strong language, I only use it at the end of a statement, your just using it as your only statement ... which is usually the sign of a ignorant man. Since there is no doubt that your ignorance is equal to the amount of hate people here have for you ... then its no wonder you havent had anything substantial to reply with ...

please do this board a favor and quit posting, please ...

im reminding him that no one does...

never met the man the myth the legend in person

and even theough we are sworn internet/sports enemies i cant say i hate the man

feelings towards Jon by other people on board ehhh not so much

never met the man the myth the legend in person

and even theough we are sworn internet/sports enemies i cant say i hate the man

feelings towards Jon by other people on board ehhh not so much

neither has he...but i guess the internet beating i gave him three years ago has never died deep inside him. kind of like that bully that makes the fat kid do the truffle shuffle in elementary school and the fat kid comes back with a trench coat on in high school and shoots up the place while blasting rammstein on his iPod

neither has he...but i guess the internet beating i gave him three years ago has never died deep inside him. kind of like that bully that makes the fat kid do the truffle shuffle in elementary school and the fat kid comes back with a trench coat on in high school and shoots up the place while blasting rammstein on his iPod

umm, there was no beating 3 years ago ... as said in the first statement, all you do is lie, waste the air around you to spew more lies ... so thank you for proving me right ... now why dont you go to the shower and use your tears as lube to beat off ... i mean isnt that how you always start your day champ?! oooooo i believe that is PWNAGE ... jesus christ everything i have heard about you is so true. it must be really pathetic being this amped up and having to lie so hard core before even having your prune shake on the west coast....

btw no threats were made, i wouldnt be suprised if you tried going to the police or something you god damn vaginal sore.

i never said i was the voice of reason, if i was the voice of reason, i would have deleted your account and sent you a personal message telling you to deal with your gonorrhea else where. No im just the voice of the truth, and truthfully no one wants you here, no one likes you ... not even your tranny girl friend from Vegas.

Second, as for the use of such strong language, I only use it at the end of a statement, your just using it as your only statement ... which is usually the sign of a ignorant man. Since there is no doubt that your ignorance is equal to the amount of hate people here have for you ... then its no wonder you havent had anything substantial to reply with ...

please do this board a favor and quit posting, please ...

so wait....you say strong language is the sign of an ignorant man yet you come out of nowhere and do nothing but post cusses and insults after being dormant forever.....then copy and paste it on different threads

awesome :laugh::laugh::laugh: