Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clemens returning to the Yanks!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh...

I just can't see him succeeding in the AL like he did with the Astros the last few years... Another thing to consider is that at this point, he is only a 5 or 6 inning pitcher which will tax the bullpen. It's worth a shot though... The only thing it will cost them is money...

i think they said it was a single season at 28million :jawdrop:

as for your point kfitz...only time will tell...but i am happy he is back...

The 28 million is prorated, meaning if he played a whole season it would come out to 28 mil... He's actually getting 4.5 million a month. Not bad for a part time job...

this will make it that much sweeter when the Yanks fail to win another WS

keep trying to buy championships :aright:

carlos delgado ,beltran, pedro, glavine ,wagner

wow whooda thunk the mets farm system was that good

some sharp eye scouts you got over there in flushing

along with clubhouse attentdants that sell and dispense steroids

saw that.......the quote was "months rather than weeks"

we should be fine with todd jones and the rest of the pen. at least this time it wasnt playing guitar hero.

we are on a seven game win streak and sheff is just starting to heat up......things are looking good for us!

hahahah ok let's talk about club house attendants who sell steroids...wonder if Giambi was one of his clients???

so how is that going younger and cheaper working out for you guys? lasted a whole 30 games :aright:

i dunno will see when this guy sings , hes been wearing a wire for the feds

should be interesting

my comment was in response to yours about buying a team

i thought magellan max left this board yrs ago

frre agent and buying players??? just look at your roster

and who didnt think that clemens was coming back to the bx?

its only been talked about ALL off season

I have said this all along that I am not one to argue over payroll between the mets and yanks because I know the mets have the ability to go out and grab players as well. You still can't tell me that a 1 year $28mm contract along with his other perks isn't different? No need to get all defensive. my point was that it will be funny when the yanks fall short after throwing away even more money.

I have said this all along that I am not one to argue over payroll between the mets and yanks because I know the mets have the ability to go out and grab players as well. You still can't tell me that a 1 year $28mm contract along with his other perks isn't different? No need to get all defensive. my point was that it will be funny when the yanks fall short after throwing away even more money.

i agree 1 full season at 28 mill is outrageous

but the fact that the yanks have cut payroll this off season and given the situation with the staff and the injuries ...they can to do it

the money meanis nothing to me............ or george

I bought the post in newark airport to see the full draft results on our way back from Florida 2 weekends ago. It was 1/2 yankees and 1/2 tabloid (katie cruise cheated on jenny jones nonsense). nothing else. what a fucking pile of shit. thats not a newspaper.

buggin...the post is AWESOME!!!

by the way someone please tell me they heard Susan Waldman calling the game yesterday when Roger was in George's suite making his announcement. $5 to anyone who finds that audio. Shit was too much :laugh:

i like the sunday post for the pics of celebs wasted drunk and in bikini tops

and some of the sports writers are ok

but otherwise its trash

suzyn waldman and john sterling suck

she sounded like a crazy person screaming her head off like she just witnessed Jesus turn water in to wine or something...."THIS IS THE MOST DRAMATIC THING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. ROGER CLEMENS IS STANDING IN GEORGE STEINBRENNA'S BOX....GOODNESS GARSH....HE IS BACK!!! ROGER CLEMENS IS A YANKEE!!!!" or something to that effect :blown: