Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I kissed a girl.....

for the first time (I'm a girl by the way). Uh oh! It happend at a club Saturday night, she just grabbed me, started to dance and then asked me for a kiss, and so I did it! Ahhh!!! It was pretty funny, but also quite of a rush especially since my man was standing right there....

What was your first time like??

my 1st kiss was amazing-there was no tongue but i would put her lower lip in between my lips...it was great. ever since my first kiss, ive been complimented that im a good kisser

------------------

YOUR world is an ashtray, we burn and coil like cigarettes, the more YOU cry our ashes turn to mud

The first time ever - I was attacked my this girl Amanda . . . I knew she was bi . . . she knew i was curious . . . we were talking - and all of a sudden, she just grabbed my face and kissed me. Talk about calling attention to ourselves - all the guys around us started cheering, and all our friends were like, "it's about time." That was the start of a fun-filled relationship. biggrin.gif

The first time ever in a club - up on top of one of the platform things at Twilo, dancing with this girl one of my friends had brought along, Carlee . . . she had been on my ass all nite, and it just happened. We stopped kissing, and quite a few people around us had stopped dancing to look . . . it was funny. biggrin.gif

The first kiss between my best friend Emily and I was MUCH more amazing than any other time I've been with a girl . . . we were on E (back when like half a pill fucked you up all nite biggrin.gif) . . . i was sitting in my friend's car - and all of a sudden, i see her jump out of her bf's car, and come tearing over to teh car i was in. Her bf jumped out after her, and started chasing her. She pulled open the door, grabbed my face, and kissed me - so passionately - all with her boyfriend screaming "EM, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?????" Everyone in the car was like WTF?????? It was amazing cause she had run from her bf to come to me. wow. This all happened from me being bi, and her bf and my bf at the time trying to convince us to hook up. I said no, cause i didn't think she was interested . . . and she had been with her bf for a year . . . i was DEF. wrong, cause we were together for 2 years after that, and are still the closest of friends now. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

raveatburgh: That's the way we kissed. It was just so weird and so spur of the moment that's why it was cool.

Rims: Sorry didn't say anything earlier, i was debating. But whatever, now I don't know if it will be taken any further. this was the first time, and I think I'd have to kiss some more before it went any further.

Brandie: I need to meet you cause you just sound so crazy, but fun and really nice. Christ you just had all kinds of wacked experiences.

Question: Do I do anything about this or just pass it by like nothing and who cares. When in Rome........

Originally posted by buccafm:

for the first time (I'm a girl by the way). Uh oh! It happend at a club Saturday night, she just grabbed me, started to dance and then asked me for a kiss, and so I did it! Ahhh!!! It was pretty funny, but also quite of a rush especially since my man was standing right there....

What was your first time like??

Bucc,

My first time kissing a girl was so great I decided to keep doing. In fact, girls motivate most of my actions.

Now I'm def. going to have to go to Westchester to visit my freind soon so I can meet you wink.gif

lol

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

biggrin.gif

bucca - DEF. smile.gif

do what you like about it . . . but what's your bf gonna think?? my bf is not into "sharing" me. (he's more than enuff anyway. biggrin.gif)

eggmok -

i don't get turned on my two guys kissing . . . i have nothing against it at all - i think it's cute smile.gif, esp. if the guy are good-looking - but if my bf EVER hooked up with a guy, i think i'd kick his ass - if he isn't sharing me, i'm not sharing him, either. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

1996, remember that club FatBoy on the west side? they had this basement that was just the sickest thing, so perfect for an afterhours, and we were all completely mangled on the BEST pills....sitting with my bf and all of a sudden this CANDY RAVER girl with glitter all over her comes over that i know and kneels down to the couch and goes "can I kiss you" and my bf just STARES at us and before i knew it.....it was so crazy I was so fucked up that I thought she was a big ball of glitter, and I kept seeing flashes of light all around her! And another funny thing - MIKE TYSON was sitting there watching the whole thing HAHAHA!!!!! I cant believe that was four years ago! smile.gif

MDiva

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Bucc,

My first time kissing a girl was so great I decided to keep doing. In fact, girls motivate most of my actions.

Now I'm def. going to have to go to Westchester to visit my freind soon so I can meet you wink.gif

lol

Hey your back! biggrin.gif How was your trip?? Okay so when are you coming down???

Originally posted by brandie:

biggrin.gif

bucca - DEF. smile.gif

do what you like about it . . . but what's your bf gonna think?? my bf is not into "sharing" me. (he's more than enuff anyway. biggrin.gif)

eggmok -

i don't get turned on my two guys kissing . . . i have nothing against it at all - i think it's cute smile.gif, esp. if the guy are good-looking - but if my bf EVER hooked up with a guy, i think i'd kick his ass - if he isn't sharing me, i'm not sharing him, either. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

Brandie, next time I come up to NY we'll meet up, k? Umm, who knows if it would happen again. I think I would have to be fucked up again if I did. My bf loved it are you kidding me. He was like "I got a rush of energy down my body" Hehe biggrin.gif But as for sharing, no, that wouldn't go over well and I wouldn't want to. Not sharing me, and not sharing him. Uh uh! tongue.gif

First time I kissed a girl, was playing spin the bottle. I was in the 6th grade and it landed on her for the third time (think I made it happen that way) and we smooched. Her name was Sage and I'll never forget her!

Just kidding!

Good for you Bucc! Hope you enjoyed it!

addaboy

"Try it, you might like it!"