Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii daÊ!

Was it you that was telling me about Tengda in Greenwich? they opened one up 2 minutes away from my office in Darien. Looking forward to trying it out for lunch.

no..i mentioned Baang Cafe in Greenwich.

Excellent, excellent food.

so when is our next CT. meetup? We can do Stamford :pint:

Where is that? I'm done.

done or down? it's right in the heart of stamford. pretty decent bar food actually. i actually hung out and had a couple of beers with Bobby V 2 years ago or so when there was talk about bringing him back. Real nice guy. I always loved him as a manager.

yeah it sucks i didnt get paid today...there was a fuck up in payroll and i have to wait till monday...the fucked up thing was i told him if i dont get paid i cant afford gas to do my route...the muthafucker gave me gas money...it better not come out of expenses or im gonna snap...i think im still gonna go to love tonight, bjust wont be able to get my drinky drink on like i wanted to...shits weak!

done or down? it's right in the heart of stamford. pretty decent bar food actually. i actually hung out and had a couple of beers with Bobby V 2 years ago or so when there was talk about bringing him back. Real nice guy. I always loved him as a manager.

down.

Lets do it.

Pick a Friday.

Bobby valentine invented the Wrap like Al gore invented the internets

greatest Bobby V moment

valentine0609.jpg