Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stereo (the Lounge) Has the Worst Doormen on Earth

Can I just say that Ive never seen so many packed people waiting on 3 lines to get into a club, no one has tickets, 4/5 doormen not knowing what the fuck is going on, and fire hazards everywhere, people pushing to get ahead, waiting on a line, standing as close as people in a concert in the front row....with some huge indian dude's stomach pressed against u into the railing, girls with botox and extensions literally pushing u out of the way and a model brushing past you with her purse. biggest disappointment ever last nite!!!!! i left stereo like, fuck this, worst club EVER and i didnt even go inside! missed steve aoki :(

hahah last nite i saw a fight between a bouncer and a guy getting kicked out of marquee though, that was hilarious! the guy next to me recorded it and i think its going on youtube soon lmao

ugh just ranting, what a waste of a fucking nite, good thing there was camoflague @ sin sin

with some huge indian dude's stomach pressed against u into the railing, girls with botox and extensions literally pushing u out of the way and a model brushing past you with her purse

not sure what this has to do with doormen but ok...

i was inside last nite. agree the bouncers were amazingly rude.

gross crowd inside & out.

aoki was decent some rock some rave some hip hop.

stretch armstrongs old skool hip hop was pretty fun.

danny masterson didnt impress much.

missed Bloody Social... it was a decent tuesday night but the crowd outside was hellish & doormen didnt handle it too well..

I've been to Stereo probably 20 times and I've never had a problem with the bouncers. I'm not saying I'm special or that last night they weren't nice, just surprised. Usually they treat the patrons pretty well there.

sounds to me like you are bashing a club for the sole reason you were not INDUSTRY enough to be let in to...maybe if you were a promoter they would have let you in :idea:

no i just thought it wasn't well run outside at all.

i wasn't talking about the bouncers, although they annoyed me, i was really talking about the guest list guys. they had no idea what was going on ....people on g/l still had to wait for a long time, no one was getting in.

lindsay lohan was there that nite, no wonder.....found this out yesterday.

i was inside last nite. agree the bouncers were amazingly rude.

gross crowd inside & out.

aoki was decent some rock some rave some hip hop.

stretch armstrongs old skool hip hop was pretty fun.

danny masterson didnt impress much.

missed Bloody Social... it was a decent tuesday night but the crowd outside was hellish & doormen didnt handle it too well..

worst crowd ever, agreed.

so aoki was only decent/??? i have been wanting to see him forever. the closest i got to him was the tour bus :( i heard on monday nite at that party on christy st he was on fire. i wish i would have gone to that instead! my friend was chillin with all of them in a relaxed atmosphere.

dj am at stereo tonite, and fergie on friday ;) im not sure im going to even make it out, prob if anything cielo for danny but im working l8te tonite at my second job and im tired today!!!!