Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What song would you love to hear remixed?

Billy Idol - White Wedding

and that old 80's track, I forget the artist but it goes like this " ... I hear the secrets that you keep, when your talking in your sleep ..."

There's tons of others I would like hear remixed, but what are some songs you would like to hear remixed (club,house,trance style, etc.)

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

[This message has been edited by newsense (edited 08-14-2000).]

b2b, love that song.. do you remember? wink.gif

i would like to hear a remix of The Roots, "You Got Me", f/Erykah Badu. tight dnb beat at the end. there may even be a remix of it out, but i am not a big dnb fan so i have no clue.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Talking In Your Sleep = The Romantics (same guys who did "What I Like About You")

My dream re-mix actually just came true - that old 70's synth-pop classic: POPCORN!!

listen!:

http://209.237.157.45/ram/62196.RAM

I was sooo happy when I heard it. 6 re-mixes on double vinyl. Sweeet.

For other 80's freeks out there, I also picked up a prog-house rmx of Dead or Alive - Spin me 'Round... yeeeha!

Still needs to be re-done - Join In the Chant by Nitzer Ebb.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

Am I the only one who thinks that there are too many remixes around today. It seems like everything that comes out is a remix. I think Johnny V comes out with like 5 a week. Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love most of the mixes done by JP, Johnny V, Hex Hector, Vasquez and Rauhoffer but I think in the big picture there are just too many. I also think these guys are capable of putting out great original shit. Just my thoughts. How does everyone else feel about that?

But to answer the original question how about "The Beautiful People" by Marlyn Manson.