Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This or that

ok kids now, i will kill some time by giving you some choices and you pick either one.

here we go....

Simpsons or family guy?

fear and loathing or pulp fiction?

Xbox 360 or ps3

Dnb or jungle?

Boobs or buns (guys)

face or body (gurls)

Rain or sun?

fall or spring?

radio or satelite?

books or movies?

dj's or producers?

clubs or raves?

soul seek or limewire?

coke or pepsi?

money or power?

ok kids now, i will kill some time by giving you some choices and you pick either one.

here we go....

Simpsons or family guy?

fear and loathing or pulp fiction?

Xbox 360 or ps3

Dnb or jungle?

Boobs or buns (guys)

face or body (gurls)

Rain or sun?

fall or spring?

radio or satelite?

books or movies?

dj's or producers?

clubs or raves?

soul seek or limewire?

coke or pepsi?

money or power?

welcome to the boards...it's nice to have some new blood trying to shed some life around these parts...keep up the good work :)

Simpsons or family guy? Simpsons

fear and loathing or pulp fiction? Pulp fiction

Xbox 360 or ps3? PS3, Blu Ray is da shiz

Dnb or jungle? Meh... Depends what I'm in the mood for.]

Boobs or buns (guys) Both please. ;)

Rain or sun? Sun

fall or spring? Spring

radio or satelite? Radio

books or movies? Movies

dj's or producers? DJs

clubs or raves? Neither, unfortunately.

soul seek or limewire? Limewire

coke or pepsi? Pepsi

money or power? Money=Power

welcome to the boards...it's nice to have some new blood trying to shed some life around these parts...keep up the good work :)

thnx man i will try to keep things intresting otherwise my sanity might go the way of the dinosaurs...and if that happens its back the the crash helmets and the bouncy rubber room =)

now gimmie my fuccin green pills

Simpsons or family guy? -- Simpsons

fear and loathing or pulp fiction? -- Fear and Loathing

Xbox 360 or ps3 --- None of them

Dnb or jungle? -- Neither

Boobs or buns (guys) --- Buns

Rain or sun? -- Sun

fall or spring? -- Fall

radio or satelite? -- Satelite

books or movies? -- Movies

dj's or producers? -- Djs

clubs or raves? -- Clubs

soul seek or limewire? -- Soulseek

coke or pepsi? -- both are great at certain times

money or power? -- money

Simpsons or family guy? simpsons

fear and loathing or pulp fiction? pulp

Xbox 360 or ps3 - No

Dnb or jungle? No way

Boobs or buns (guys) buns

Rain or sun? sun

fall or spring? spring

radio or satelite? radio

books or movies? movies

dj's or producers? dj's

clubs or raves? old

soul seek or limewire? slsk

coke or pepsi? haahaha come on now

money or power? money

here we go....

Simpsons or family guy? Simpson's

fear and loathing or pulp fiction? Pulp Fiction

Xbox 360 or ps3? neitherrrrrrr

Dnb or jungle? def neither

Boobs or buns (guys) Buns

face or body (gurls) Both

Rain or sun? Sun

fall or spring? Spring fer sure

radio or satelite? Radio

books or movies? Movies

dj's or producers? DJ's

clubs or raves? Clubs...raves are so '99

soul seek or limewire? Neither

coke or pepsi? Diet Cherry Coke

money or power? $$$

bored....lol

Simpsons or family guy? fam guy but hard call

fear and loathing or pulp fiction? prob pulp fiction

Xbox 360 or ps3? i dont care lol

Dnb or jungle? man not a fan but i guess if i had to pick jungle

Boobs or buns (guys) guy ques

face or body (gurls) hmmm face

Rain or sun? sun!!!

fall or spring? normally i would say spring. but my allergies kicked in this year and spring has been wack! so def fall

radio or satelite? i dont know

books or movies? moovies

dj's or producers? djs but really tough call

clubs or raves? clubby clubs

soul seek or limewire? limewire, i know it sux, i dont have soulseek

coke or pepsi? diet pepsi

money or power? respect ;)

bella what is your opinion on this....

Restaurant To Keep Burger Name With Ethnic Slur

Wopburger Sparks Controversy At Family-Owned Italian Restaurant

POSTED: 11:30 am CDT May 23, 2007

LOUISVILLE, Colo. -- There's a controversy brewing in Colorado over the name of a burger at a family-owned Italian restaurant.

Survey: Change Burger Name?

The Blue Parrot in Louisville has a burger on its menu called the "Wopburger." To some, the name has a negative connotation, but to others, it's no big deal.

The Blue Parrot owners, Joe Colacci and Joan Riggins, said since the restaurant opened in 1919, it has never had a controversy quite like this. However, despite the controversy, they said the name of the burger is going to stay.

An Italian-American customer argued that the name "Wopburger" was offensive and is an ethnic slur, while others said the complaints are political correctness gone too far.

"He was giving my grandson a hard time about this Wopburger," Colacci said. "He said, 'you have to take this off the menu.'"

According to Dictionary.com, the term "wop" comes from the word "guappo" meaning "swagger or pimp."

The owners said they considered changing the burger's name, but their customers told them not to.

"All over the country people have called -- I've been on a Baltimore radio station -- and they have all been very supportive," Riggins said.

Because of the controversy, the owners said the Wopburger has become one of the most popular dishes on the menu.

"If you were born in New York or some place maybe a wop was derogatory, but not here," said customer Bob Bush. "We love being wops."

"It's just a wopper. It's just a sandwich," said Riggins. "If I out and called you 'a dirty wop,' then that would be a slur. That would be a problem."

The owners said they are worried that the controversy will spill over into a side business. They provide spaghetti sauce for the entire Boulder County School District. However, a spokesman for the school district said it wouldn't affect the relationship.

Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

bella what is your opinion on this....

Restaurant To Keep Burger Name With Ethnic Slur

Wopburger Sparks Controversy At Family-Owned Italian Restaurant

POSTED: 11:30 am CDT May 23, 2007

LOUISVILLE, Colo. -- There's a controversy brewing in Colorado over the name of a burger at a family-owned Italian restaurant.

Survey: Change Burger Name?

The Blue Parrot in Louisville has a burger on its menu called the "Wopburger." To some, the name has a negative connotation, but to others, it's no big deal.

The Blue Parrot owners, Joe Colacci and Joan Riggins, said since the restaurant opened in 1919, it has never had a controversy quite like this. However, despite the controversy, they said the name of the burger is going to stay.

An Italian-American customer argued that the name "Wopburger" was offensive and is an ethnic slur, while others said the complaints are political correctness gone too far.

"He was giving my grandson a hard time about this Wopburger," Colacci said. "He said, 'you have to take this off the menu.'"

According to Dictionary.com, the term "wop" comes from the word "guappo" meaning "swagger or pimp."

The owners said they considered changing the burger's name, but their customers told them not to.

"All over the country people have called -- I've been on a Baltimore radio station -- and they have all been very supportive," Riggins said.

Because of the controversy, the owners said the Wopburger has become one of the most popular dishes on the menu.

"If you were born in New York or some place maybe a wop was derogatory, but not here," said customer Bob Bush. "We love being wops."

"It's just a wopper. It's just a sandwich," said Riggins. "If I out and called you 'a dirty wop,' then that would be a slur. That would be a problem."

The owners said they are worried that the controversy will spill over into a side business. They provide spaghetti sauce for the entire Boulder County School District. However, a spokesman for the school district said it wouldn't affect the relationship.

Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

yeah that's kind of wack, it is a derog term for italian americans for sure.

i mean the people in that town are prob all hicks and don't know any better but seriously there is a national organization called the National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) that would be very pissed to hear that actually.

my grandfather used to be called all kinds of names when he first came over, so those stories have kind of stuck with me growing up.

but i mean i can understand people thinking its funny, w/e but in all seriousness that's kind of wack i think they should change it too. its not like the sandwich is called "the godfather" (sandwich here on LI) or anything ya know that is more innocent.

but if u think of other cultures - imagine ordering a Spicburger to go? or an order of chink fries? man......lol

yeah that's kind of wack, it is a derog term for italian americans for sure.

i mean the people in that town are prob all hicks and don't know any better but seriously there is a national organization called the National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) that would be very pissed to hear that actually.

my grandfather used to be called all kinds of names when he first came over, so those stories have kind of stuck with me growing up.

but i mean i can understand people thinking its funny, w/e but in all seriousness that's kind of wack i think they should change it too. its not like the sandwich is called "the godfather" (sandwich here on LI) or anything ya know that is more innocent.

but if u think of other cultures - imagine ordering a Spicburger to go? or an order of chink fries? man......lol

couldn't agree with you more...stymie will never understand the hardships our grandparents and parents had to go through in order to give us the lives we have today