Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Serious Do You Take Summer?

bobbypic

I am not gonna kill myself over it, but I am happy if I am above the level of "gasping in horror" when in a bikini. I am chubby, but curvy, I could lose a few pounds, but I am not afraid to throw on the 2 piece. And yes, I do own a mirror hehehehe ;)

i don't see anything in the first post :confused: .

anyway, rock on, sanci :aright: . it's true, though, bella, that she'd be cute in anything :funny: ; her bubbly personality compliments any outfit.

i could stand to lose a few, though, especially if i wanna be lady sovereign for halloween :laugh2: .

i don't see anything in the first post :confused: .

anyway, rock on, sanci :aright: . it's true, though, bella, that she'd be cute in anything :funny: ; her bubbly personality compliments any outfit.

i could stand to lose a few, though, especially if i wanna be lady sovereign for halloween :laugh2: .

aww sanci :) weyes i bet u look awesome too! in LA everyone seemed to be pretty thin, somewhat similiar to manhattan but maybe more pressure? is it like that there? i heard everyone is naked half the time at pool parties beach, etc.

aww sanci :) weyes i bet u look awesome too! in LA everyone seemed to be pretty thin, somewhat similiar to manhattan but maybe more pressure? is it like that there? i heard everyone is naked half the time at pool parties beach, etc.
i think there might be something to that theory; people on the east coast seem to be ok about packing on a few pounds in the winter 'cause they're all wrapped up in clothes and it's harder to see the winter layer of fat, i think (i'm from new york). it's warmer here, though, so i think people don't slack off as much.

lady sovereign is also a short little thing with no boobs, though,

65637876.jpg

(and many years younger than i am) so my costume for halloween won't be that accurate, no matter how much weight i lost :funny: !

i think there might be something to that theory; people on the east coast seem to be ok about packing on a few pounds in the winter 'cause they're all wrapped up in clothes and it's harder to see the winter layer of fat, i think (i'm from new york). it's warmer here, though, so i think people don't slack off as much.

lady sovereign is also a short little thing with no boobs, though,

65637876.jpg

(and many years younger than i am) so my costume for halloween won't be that accurate, no matter how much weight i lost :funny: !

haha ur going to be that chick for halloween??? lmao.

yeah def us new yorkers can def cover up more ;) when u have to be half naked half the time u def care more. miami too....u know even the hot weather def makes people lose their appetite too, when i was visiting puerto rico i hardly aite, which is ironic cuz the food was soooo good. :(

i may b coming to la in october!!!!!!!!!!

yeah def us new yorkers can def cover up more ;) when u have to be half naked half the time u def care more. miami too....u know even the hot weather def makes people lose their appetite too, when i was visiting puerto rico i hardly aite, which is ironic cuz the food was soooo good. :(

i may b coming to la in october!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Monster Massive is in October ;) But I would have to agree that there is def more pressure to be thin in L.A., Miami, as well as Vegas. Probably because of the beach/party scene as well as the "Hollywood" image over here. But hey, I was at Mandalay bay 2 weeks ago at the Pool or "beach" as they call it, in my little XOXO green 2 piece, and was just fine. :)

lady sov's on a u.s. tour with gwen stefani right now and is big in the uk. she's the first non-american woman to be signed on def jam records, and, trust me, by october she'll be HUGE here :aright: . i decided to be her for halloween in february. you heard it here first :funny: !

lady sov's on a u.s. tour with gwen stefani right now and is big in the uk. she's the first non-american woman to be signed on def jam records, and, trust me, by october she'll be HUGE here :aright: . i decided to be her for halloween in february. you heard it here first :funny: !

oh really? i heard her b4 i didnt realize she was touring with gwen stefani! lol. man u def have to post pics if u are going to b her for halloween! im not thinking that far ahead yet but def a good idea :)

oh really? i heard her b4 i didnt realize she was touring with gwen stefani! lol. man u def have to post pics if u are going to b her for halloween! im not thinking that far ahead yet but def a good idea :)
i will post pics. it'll be one of my best costumes ever; i know it! it'll be hard, though, 'cause, as i said, she's 5' 1" and i'm nearly 5' 10", and she "ain't got the biggest breastestes but she writes all the bestestes" and i'm a d :funny: . i'll strap 'em down, though! and i'll dye my hair and grow out my bangs so that they'll be easier to cornrow back. i already bought a sovereign ring (that's where her name comes from) off ebay,

180px-SovRing.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_ring

and i'm gonna wear some adidas jacket/hoodie and probably adidas trainers. i'm already pale, so at least i don't need any help there!

as you can tell, i don't fuck around on halloween :nono: ! sometimes i even dress as my character down to the underwear! when i was a blue man (from the blue man group) in 1995, i was living in cali, and no one here knew who they were yet. the blue men are mute and only hold up signs w/ words from time to time. that halloween, i had some index cards, but remained mute all night :aright: . some of my friends got a little annoyed, but it was actually a lot of fun :D .

sorry for turning this thread into "how seriously do you take halloween?" !!!