Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the fuckin official Tunnel Johnny Vicious meetup thread!

ok, it's only monday, but i've been waiting for this saturday for awhile now. i wanna meet mad clubnyc heads that night! i think if tunnel sucks, at least i could leave knowing i met you guys (and you guys meeting me and friends).

so, who is in and where? i was thinking around 1-2 by the main bar/coat check/upstairs room? any ideas?

i will continue to shamelessly bump this message to the top everyday this week. and as saturday comes closer, i hope everyone will post what they look like/wearing too.

thank you! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty you wanna set up a camp site infront of tunnel so for sure you'

ll be the first one in

i was thinkin of doin that, but the neighborhood is just too shady, i don't want bums to kick my ass as i wait. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Kitty,

I'll be there…. Just suggest the time and place. Main bar sounds like a good gathering spot. Attire…. Dress to impress not this night it's all about the beats for your feet's! Cargoes, Visor..etc…..

Ciao,

~Z~

"And now Ladies and Gentlemen.....Welcome to the TUNNEL

thanks apoth, i am a big motivator/organizer type person, so basically i am an anal fuck that likes to get shit done my way. smile.gif hehe.

i don't know when he's coming on (i'll find out soon), but i am assuming steven zor is going first, so... 2-3 for JV?

and also, i am told that Tunnel is all renovated and redesigned, so meeting at the main bar might actually be difficult! and plus, i think it's going to be crowded, so eek! anyone that has been to tunnel lately suggest a better spot?

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

if zor is opening i'd suggest you all go after he's done. i'm going to the hamptons for oakey, maybe stop by tunnel for afterhrs, maybe factory? thats if anyone is not mangled enough to drive back, doubt it. either way make sure you're not there for zor's set, you'll be sorry...

------------------

deez nuts

OHHHHHHH KITTY!!!

You no my ass will be there,

I will be wearing a pair of big ass|" Gat

Pants, That are light Blue and very HAPPY!

And ill have a yellow T-shirt on, and a Visor

i think?" but my hair is "WHITE" I bleached it, and i have dark brown eyes, 5'10

Ill send ya a pic later, and then we can go Boy Shopping!! In the TuNNeL!! smile.gif

Sounds like a date!!

Hahah

JaySea

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Hey, It's me, mbdewey, had to change my username... anyways, I'll be at Tunnel Saturday, but not til 4 or 5. I gotta go hear my buddy, DJ Divine, spin at Limelight, and then I'll tear myself away from the next guys, Juno Reactor (goa trance - RIGHT ON!) as soon as possible after that. I'll be in black vinyl pants and backless vinyl tanktop.

CU there!

Melissa

i will be there with my bf. biggrin.gif

Casey - you're going this weekend??? We're def. meeting up - you're getting stoooned. biggrin.gif

Melissa - how was factory??? Email me this week, we'll meet up @ the tunnel. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Hey Kitty I agree with Apotheosis, you definitely give off a positive vibe as well as an abundance of Energy. I give you Mad Prop's for keepin it real and having a good time @ the same time. Soooo…. what's the plan? Back bathroom? Take Charge…..K19 biggrin.gif

Ciao,

~Z~

ziazan, thanks for the compliment! afro.gif i'm all about sendin off good vibes.. it's contagious, ya know?

i'm soo happy to see that many of you guys will be there! even if you're new (like clubprincess), i'm excited to meet you all, and the familiar faces! jaysea hun, where you been? smile.gif

let's make this happen, for realz. i don't want to come back on this board after saturday and be like "hey, where was everyone, i was waiting?!@#" smile.gif

after thinking about it, i think the tunnel is going to be PACKED. it sounds like a lot of people are going to be coming in late (after 3 am), so perhaps we could meet later on in the night, when it won't be jam packed with people that don't know what the deal is?! wink.gif

i guess as it comes closer to saturday, we'll put up a set time and place. i have to warn you guys though; the later the meeting time, the more fuct up i might be, so i am asking in advance that you guys please understand i might not be altogether. smile.gif

ok keep the posts coming! more suggestions for meeting time/place would be tight!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*