Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I"M BACK U LOSERS!!!!!

the greatest ass? who the fuck are you anyway...whats it to you if people put up there pictures or not....So to the Greatest JackAss go back over seas...where no one will miss you or deal with you again...peace!

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

*yawn*

puh-lease . . . what a boring day . . . you can stir more shit than THAT, i'm sure . . .

come on - call me ugly . . . call me fat . . . tell us how worthless we all are - actually, think of something new and creative, i need a laugh. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I admit...Im a loser during the day b/c I work for a crappy company and have nothing to do all day except read the posts respond and be bored. But after 5, I have a hell of a life I must say!

Apparently you have some issues over there buddy! Maybe its just insecurities about your own pathetic life.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Blue Angel you are uglier in pictures that u are in person. U should put a glowstick in front of your face at all times!!!! Miss kitty. U are actually ok. I was impressed with your face (very pretty) a little fat, but still pretty. U can always lose weight, unlike Blue Angel who will forever be ugly!!!! Whoever said they are loser during the day because she works in a crappy company is pathetic. U must be real cool after 5. I can just feel how cool you really are. How sad are you to write that about yourself?

coooome on, i'm feeling very high on myself today . . . ridicule me . . . come on . . .

you just won't do it cause you're a god damned PUSSY and i'm the only one that will fight back with you . . . you have to be rude to BlueAngel cause she takes offense, and you're just trying to get Miss Kittie pissed off . . . but you won't act like a real man and start drama with someone who doesn't give a SHIT what you think. you're such a little boy, it's amazing.

go ahead, pick on the people who, for some retarded reason, give a shit what you think. and when you're MAN enough to stir real shit, please come find me . . . i've got all the free time in the world, i'm a loser, what can i say? rolleyes.gif

btw - did you post your pic?? I'd LOOVE too see what you look like . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

1)

BlueAngel looks damn good to me, not that she needs the vote of confidence since around 20 guys on the board already said the same thing

2)

i really wish the_greatest would post a picture. whether the_greatest looks good or not though, he/she is obviously a jerk either way.

Originally posted by the_greatest:

What's up you worthless bunch!!!! Just got back from overseas. U people are so SAD!!!!! How many losers put there pictures up on this web-site? Normal people who have lives don't do that. but all of u are LOSERS!!

ugly and insecure people wouldn't post their pictures

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Brandie your not a loser, you're an old school legend. HAHAHAHAHA. Brandie where is your picture? Did you break the lense or something? My picture? It's up there guys!!!! Brandie you sound to tough for me. You might call me names and make me cry. I'm not worthy of talking to you.

LAME!!! Your posts were sorry before and they still are now! At least change your approach a little bit, its the same old shit every single time.

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Originally posted by the_greatest:

Brandie your not a loser, you're an old school legend. HAHAHAHAHA. Brandie where is your picture? Did you break the lense or something? My picture? It's up there guys!!!! Brandie you sound to tough for me. You might call me names and make me cry. I'm not worthy of talking to you.

who is this asshole?