Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ritchie Hawtin/Danny Tenaglia Ticket for Sale

Kissing grace period after a BJ?

This is always a question that seemed difficult to answer. Let's say you have a chick who you actually kiss, not just bone and ditch. In any case, if said whore blows you and old faithful goes off in her piehole, how long of a grace period until you can kiss the cumdumpster again? Lets say she swollows (which should work for her because she's a good girl) and then immediately cleans up, brushes teeth and uses Listerine.

I personally am not kissing that b*tch right afterward no matter if she used colgate & listerine or Muriatic Acid & Comet. For me I would say at very least a 2 hour grace period. And two hours is pushing it. And if the b*tch wants tongue she'll have to wait until the next day after another brush.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I was driving through my neighborhood, around 5:45 am, going to work. It was beautifull out. As I turned onto the mainstreeet I noticed this woman speed walking down the sidewalk. She had on those ultra sexy, clingy, thin material capri pants and a tee-shirt that was thin and revealing. There was still a morning chill in the air and both Headlights were up and pert. She had an amazing ass and it was dinking back and forth in unison with her aggressive stride. I was literally in awe. As I pulled up along side her from behind, without yet seeing her face, I said, " What a beautifull ass!. How'd you like me to massage your colon with my tongue!". She turned to look and in horror, I realised it was my neighbor's wife. She immediately started crying. This sucks. I'm in deep shit.

YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD ONE DAY FOR EVEN SAYING SUCH PURE CRAP! CASE SENARIO....HAVE A CLAW AND BE RICH 100X OVER OR BE "YOU" A FCUKIN LOSER GOING NO WHERE FAST... WHO THINKS $40,000 A YEAR IS A LOT OF MONEY....AND ORDERS CURTAINS FROM SEARS FOR HIS TRAILER HOME AND FEELS THAT'S LUXURY! LMAO

WHY DON'T YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT WHAT A FCUKING LOSER YOU ARE....LIVING IN THE MOUNTAINS OF COLORADO WITH THE REST OF THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED HERBS!

GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS DOWN HERE TO NJ AND TRY SHOVING A "CLAW" UP MY ASS/DOWN MY MOUTH WHICH EVER!!! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY IT! YOU ARE A FCUKING NUTT SUCKING HOMO! AS I SAID ONLY FCUKIN' QUEERS GET AS NASTY AND CORNY LIKE YOU...NO MAN WOULD TALK LIKE THAT!!! BUT WHAT WHO YOU KNOW....THE CLOSEST THING YOU'VE CAME TO BECOMING A MAN IS WHEN YOU SWALLOWED YOUR DAD'S LOAD!

WHY ARE YOU HIDING??? EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM THEY HAVE SEEN A PICTURE YOU AND JOHN HOLMES CONTINUE TO HIDE WHY IS THAT? ARE YOU AFRAID OF A GIRL???

I NEVER CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP...BECAUSE I HAVE FCUKED BIGGER GUYS THEN YOU.......AND TRUST ME THEY LOVE TO FIGHT.....THEY HAVE TO RELEASE THOSE ROID RAGES ON SOMEONE.......SO FCUKING HIDE IN THE MOUNTAINS QUEERIO BECAUSE "ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA GET YOU".....

YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE IRON BROTHERS ON YOUR TEAM? PEOPLE CAN BE BOUGHT ASSHOLE!! LMAO I'LL PAY THEM $1000 EACH AND WE'LL DRAG YOUR QUEER ASS TO "RED LOBSTER" WHERE WE'LL ALL TAKE TURNS SHOVING "CLAWS" UP YOUR ASS! THEN I'M GONNA GET SOME FAG OUTTA PRISON TO STRAP ON A "CLAW-COCK" AND ASS TAG YOU TO YOU CRY FOR YOUR MOMMY! THEN I'LL END THE NIGHT BY PRETENDING I'M "CHUN-LI" FROM STREET FIGHTER AND DROP KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR MOUTH! :lol3:

There was this girl. And she was really really messed up. Not like normal messed up. Messed up like she ate 10 Xanax and drank a handle of rum. She started chasing people all over the yard for no reason. She then punched and kicked some random guy who wouldn't kiss her. She tried to steal my afterhours squirt gun. And said I was "that guy" because I wouldn't give it to her. She then laid down in the middle of the backyard. Flipped her skirt over her head. Pulled her panties to the side. And then began masturbating. In front of everyone. The last time I saw her, she was getting kicked off the stage in The Beatport tent. The end.

Give alot of anal but have to take some

Lets say if u were linked with Briana Banks and she tells u, your allowed to give her anal all the time whenever u want. But there is one catch for you to give alot of anal, she wants to once and a while strap on a life like penis and reem ur arse untill submission or u jizz...

Personally i would let her do it to my once and a while, to get all the anal i want. It's not gay if its getting reemed up the arse by a hot blonde chick with big tittys!

Give alot of anal but have to take some

Lets say if u were linked with Briana Banks and she tells u, your allowed to give her anal all the time whenever u want. But there is one catch for you to give alot of anal, she wants to once and a while strap on a life like penis and reem ur arse untill submission or u jizz...

Personally i would let her do it to my once and a while, to get all the anal i want. It's not gay if its getting reemed up the arse by a hot blonde chick with big tittys!

:rofl:

i would let her do it to my once and a while, to get all the anal i want. It's not gay if its getting reemed up the arse by a hot blonde chick with big tittys!
No way, dude. You're gay the *second* anything other than your mom's thermometer, a proctologist's finger, or a self-inflicted scratching device goes up your poo tube.

Is there a man that you would do?

I'm not gay, but if wayne brady asked me (or sang a song aout me) then i'd do him. He is the only man that could turn me.

What about you guys?

And don't call me a *** after your 'do you shave your balls' threads. This is purely hypothetical.