Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesome??

i'm not crazy about threesomes. to be blunt, i feel there's either too much pussy or too much dick. even numbers seem to work better for me.

i think it would be better if you experience it with someone your not emotionally attached to. it should just be purely physical. i myself found it to bring problems if i was deeply involved with someone.

overall, we can all tell you our opinions, but what might be pleasurable to us might not satisfy you, and vice versa.

always remember every action has a reaction.

(i can't remember the saying, how the fuck does it go.... there's a definite action for every...., OH WHATEVER).

Aaaaaahh menage a trois.....

I won't go into details suffice to say one party was a girl that I'd had a long term on again off again often experimental thang....the other a lesbian chicky that I barely knew.....started a couple days after new years outside by the harbour in the early evening with massage.....finished about 10 hours later......lots of e, m & champagne was involved (as well as sex toys and showers).......and I even was allowed to call 3 mates the next day from bed to tell them all about it.......

definitely the highlight ofmy life biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I'd like to ask the bi-ladies on the board if you had ever had a threesome (two girls and a guy)? And if it's better than regular girl/guy sex?

I know we've spoken about this before, but I really need some serious opinions.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

I have 3somes before and sometimes it is better than one on one sex and others it isnt. When there are 3 people (or more) more areas can be pleased at one time. I guess it basically depends on how the 3 some works for you. Many of the ones Ivr been involved in had 2 people concentrating on ones please at one time. Others had everyone getting it at the same time. I think its worth and if I trust both people enough would definately take it over one on one sex. Guys can give women something that a woman cant and it goes the other way as well. So when you can have both, the sexual experience, the plateus that can be reached, are far more better!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

It's a subject that keeps on coming up in my mind over and over and over again!! I've spoken to my bf about this and his answer is that he could probably do it with two girls if he didn't have ANY emotional connection to either one of them, but he could NEVER do it with ME and another girl cause it would bother him too much.

However, it's just this thing that's floating in my mind over and sometimes the smallest thing can trigger my curiosity. I'm trying to grasp who it's good for. Is it good for the girls or the guy that's involved. confused.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Guest crystalmethodny

I've had them before, my ex gf was bi... and a random encounter with some sex crazed southern belle's at Mardi Gras in New Orleans once. What a town...

Twas much better with the 2 random girls in my opinion.

I do prefer one on one vs 3-some, personally.

Something about 2 people together in ecstasy is more of a passionate and sensual turn on to me. A third almost becomes a distraction.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CM: I've hear so many guys say that!! Guys who've never had threesome are wild about it but once they experience it, they say that the third party is somewhat of a distraction. So what does that mean?? Does that mean the threesome is more pleasurable for the girls?

I'm so confused!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Okay - as a veteran of this sorta stuff - i'll say it's a lot of fun . . . and the pleasure is intense, and unbelievable. smile.gif

But - as my bf now tells me, it's like sharing . . . when i was doing that stuff, i didn't really care, or it was with my gf and her bf (that i shared with her) so it was okay. I cannot imagine sharing my bf with someone else now . . . and i know he feels the same.

Casey - if you and your *sweetie* ever break up, go for it, hehehe, it's something you've GOTTA experience. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

The best 3somes possess certain qualities. There must be creativity...whether it be toys or positions. There needs to be a certain level of trust as well amongst all the participants. I think friends usually make the best 3somes.

This type of sexual act should not focus on just one person. Everything should be equal otherwise it seems to flop. The only bad thing I have to ever say about 3somes is about the guys. I have encountered some who felt they needed to be dominering which should not be the case at all. The act cannot be forced. It needs to just take its course as whats to happen next.

If no real thought is put into it, it can be an extroadinary expereience. I myself LOVE one on one sex. The passion it gives, the intimacy, the focus on one another. But the playful and taboo ideas of the act of a 3some turn me on. Being bi, and loving both men and women for their sexuality and their bodies makes this such an erotic act for me. Each brings their own and if done the right way, sometimes its better than the conventional one on oners!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Guest crystalmethodny

Very well put... Kittie.

Let's just say my experience with those 2 Georgia Peaches down at Mardi Gras 2 years back was fun filled and very stimulating... and, damn, one long ass time too. I locked my roommates out of the hotel for a few hours. LOL Wonders what Mardi Gras beads can do...

The funny thing was, they never did it before either. Just friends in school, both got drunk, one thing led to another while we were dancing, and... we gave in to intimate fantasy.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Been there 2 times.

1st was with an ex from a few years back. She came to visit me with her bi friend, and she wanted to try it out. It was good, and we were all on the same level which was cool. Went out on my boat and skinny dipped and it proceeded from there. suffice to say a great weekend.

The 2nd was even better. This one bi girl i had been hanging out with. We used to have great conversations and experience cool little art films, and then go have great sex. Well on x-mas eve she brought over her dsexy little g/f, and we had a wonderfull christmas.

Now that I think about it, isn't it time to start doin my shopping 4 this year???

------------------

We Are Not Alone!