Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLS Help.. NYC Memorial weekend, looking for good HOUSE music

This sunday night at ASSETERIA will be the STIMULUS RESPONSE party

stimulusresponseasseterau6.jpg

The music from Djs Lola, Urban Relief Project, Keith Blackstone ranges from Sounds of Deep House like Louie Vega into darker harder sounds like Victor Calderone and everything in btwn, if interested shoot me a message.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/new-york/326515-stimulus-response-takes-over-asseteria-sun-5-27-memorial-day-weekend.html

Asseteria @ The Plumm like Bella said - Progressive House

Master Class @ Cielo - Progressive House (Junior Vasquez)

Hip Hop Urban music @ Element

My choices, though I'm sure some others have more ideas I would like to know as well...

junior = prog house? i dont think so

Thanks everyone!! I'm staying in the city at The Gramercy Park Hotel. Looks like we will probably check out Plumm on Sunday. Is Cielo good on Saturday, is that the night Junior spins? Any recommendations for Saturday night? We are coming in on a redeye from LA Fri/Sat, will be a little tired but def want to head out Sat....

Thanks everyone!! I'm staying in the city at The Gramercy Park Hotel. Looks like we will probably check out Plumm on Sunday. Is Cielo good on Saturday, is that the night Junior spins? Any recommendations for Saturday night? We are coming in on a redeye from LA Fri/Sat, will be a little tired but def want to head out Sat....

Every night is good, Junior is on Sunday 5/27: 10PM - 5AM

so you think junior plays the same sort of music as say.......deep dish or sasha??????

i think junior is vocal/diva/pop house.

and pls link to the mags u reference.

Junior featured many tracks Deep Dish plays now and even before Deep Dish was popular. That was during the Arena/Palladium residence. Late 1990's when Deep Dish was just being introduced into the American market.

If you haven't been to Twilo NYC Saturdays, I guess you never heard Junior play some trance sessions from time to time, the night after Sasha, Digaweed, Carl Cox, etc, which Junior has played their remixes, all which conquered America on Friday nights at Twilo NYC.

We can tell you haven't really listened to Junior within the 10 year plus span he's played. The guy can play anything and we never know what he will play rather it progressive, tribal, trance, R&B, vocal house, the list goes on. Plus if you hear him live at the start of his sets you would see he only plays progressive tracks first and then tranfers into the vocals later on, but you haven't done that I see also. Those XM shows only gives you a sample of his music, when he's live in the club, it's whole lot more diversity of music.

Listen to Junior's Twilo CDs, CD 1 is progressive house, CD 2 is vocals. Good example of his format of what he plays live in the clubs as of today

As for the references, I'm sure you can type those words in the Google search engine, but don't hate me.

Junior featured many tracks Deep Dish plays now and even before Deep Dish was popular. That was during the Arena/Palladium residence. Late 1990's when Deep Dish was just being introduced into the American market.

If you haven't been to Twilo NYC Saturdays, I guess you never heard Junior play some trance sessions from time to time, the night after Sasha, Digaweed, Carl Cox, etc, which Junior has played their remixes, all which conquered America on Friday nights at Twilo NYC.

We can tell you haven't really listened to Junior within the 10 year plus span he's played. The guy can play anything and we never know what he will play rather it progressive, tribal, trance, R&B, vocal house, the list goes on. Plus if you hear him live at the start of his sets you would see he only plays progressive tracks first and then tranfers into the vocals later on, but you haven't done that I see also. Those XM shows only gives you a sample of his music, when he's live in the club, it's whole lot more diversity of music.

Listen to Junior's Twilo CDs, CD 1 is progressive house, CD 2 is vocals. Good example of his format of what he plays live in the clubs as of today

As for the references, I'm sure you can type those words in the Google search engine, but don't hate me.

I am telling you, I have been to junior numerous times from 97 till the last time i went (02 maybe) and i would call him anything BUT a progressive house DJ. Did he drop a proggy or trancey track here or there? yes. but they in no way defined who he was. He was always known and always will be know for his vocal/diva house stuff.

Any recommendations for Saturday night? We are coming in on a redeye from LA Fri/Sat, will be a little tired but def want to head out Sat....

The battle of the Trance Djs are taking over the Manhattan mega clubs this Saturday weekend.

Pacha - James Zabiela + Nic Fanciulli - Trance/Breakbeat/House

Studio Mezmor - Hernan Cattaneo w/ Nick Varon - Trance/Breakbeat/House

does anyone know if there's a guestlist for Cielo?

No, but i can get you on the guestlist for the asseteria party, and heres what you can expect musically that night if you or anyone else is curious. Various video clips from STIMULUS RESPONSE Main Room parties@Pacha.

Keith Blackstone

Lola

The Urban Relief project