Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Roll Call

So who's going to Vinyl this week ? Danny is going to preview his GU-17 tracks so u don't want to miss it. I have been going there for the past 3 weeks and I have to say that it is sick !!! I met quite a few people there last week but I don't think that it was anybody from the board. Anyway...this is going to be my last party there for some time since I am leaving frown.gif

So is anyone planning to go ? I would luv to meet some of u guys there. I have noticed that among all clubs in NY, the people at Vinyl give of the friendliest vibes, is it just me (rolling) or does everyone love DT as much as I do ?

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DT is Friday

I don't think it's as hot as Exit gets cause there are less people there. Also I think they got more fans so it is better then before, although that doesn't say much. Bottom line...The music rockz...so learn to deal with the heat (it's August afterall) smile.gif

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

Schwingep yeah I was at Vinyl last friday. U say it was hot ? I dunno man I was rollin on some good shit and had my head in the fan whenever I started feelin the heat.

It's hot true...but aren't most clubs like that ? There have been nites when Twilo and Exit were even hotter cause of the number of people that they have packed in there, at least in Vinyl there is space to move around...and more importantly to dance.

Did I see you ? I was the tall indian guy wearing all black, n like I said...I was rollin pretty hard. wink.gif

Lavkrap Just come down to Vinyl and meetup with some of the peeps there....most of the people are mad kewl. Email me and we can arrange a meetup.

------------------

[This message has been edited by trancenergy (edited 08-15-2000).]

Trance,

It was mad hot in there, now I've been to plenty of hot clubs, but Fri was just a little hotter than normal. But it was actually cooler on the dance floor. That was the only place to cool off. I sweated off about 10lbs which I needed to do anyway smile.gif

I definately passed by you a few times.

I was wearing an orange shirt that said I see dead people, and blue sunglasses.

I'm down for this Friday, as long as my client doesnt need me to work this weekend frown.gif

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

Aight so how is this for a plan. We all meet at the Bar at around 2. I don't know what the hell I'll be wearing (something comfortable) but as I said...I'm a tall (6'5) Indian guy so I don't think I'll be missed. I haven't meet a single board person so it should be fun...

PS. I'll be there with some friends (one of whom is on the board too...Human101 are u reading this u biaaatch ? smile.gif

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Screw it... Im down

I gotta go smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Aright People...Looks like another big night out...starting at 2am Danny is going to play his GU CD, both CD's from start to finish...It's gonna be great...if anyone wants list info for friday night feel free to email me...trancnrg i emailed you back about last week, I mentioned it to him, maybe there was a mess up...sorry bro...

Brrr its chilly in here...oh problem with last week, I couldn't find my normal orange hat that i always wear...sorry lol...I went incognito...

-mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Mac, you mac'in as usual puttin people on the list?? geesh...the mac daddy himself smile.gif Hey people, im there everyfriday... if you werent there last week, Tom Stephens (superchumbo from europe) opened and was amazing. Anyway... where is everyone meeting up?? Mac you know all these people??

-Adam F

------------------

-

Yo I'll House You I'll get in touch with you by mail so that I can get my crew on the list...and u betta make sure that u get us on this time wink.gif

So I since I don't know any of u guys I guess I will have to introduce myself once I see u there...

------------------

[This message has been edited by trancenergy (edited 08-15-2000).]