Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laptop Recommendations?

I've been job hunting and my resume was spotted on careerbuilder.com by a health insurance company. I've had 2 interviews with them and the job is mine if I take it, and I think that I am going to. I am going to need a laptop computer to take with me when I go to see clients. I've never liked using laptops but I have no choice so I need to find a good one anf cheap too. There are plenty of laptops selling on Ebay, some from Ebay stores in unused condition. So once I know which one I want, or have a few choices, I'll try to find it on Ebay.

Do you use, or have any experience with laptops? If so, what do you recommend? What brand and model? Thanks.

I'm low on funds. Can't afford what you posted. There are Dells in unused condition, being sold by sellers with Ebay stores and high reputation marks, for 200 and 300 dollars. I'm sure there are other sellers with other comps as well, so I want to get an idea of what's good to get, and then hopefully find it in that price range

SCREW Gateway...they suck

Get a Dell Slick :)

As a matter of fact, I found several Dell laptops today on Ebay in brand new condition, for 200-350 dollars. I have a Gateway already as my PC and I've been happy with it. My mom had a Dell PC and it gave her no problems either. And a buddy of mine has a Dell laptop that he swears by (he was the one who linked me to the Ebay page). So thanks for the recommendation there. What model of Dell laptop are you familiar with?

ok easy now jews...

the best hands down laptop i would say cause i own 2 of them is a MacBook Pro.

yea it will run you like $2,500-3,000 but oh man...sooooo worth it...

the airport extreme wi-fi built into and around the monitor screen is so strong it picks up crazy wi-fi signals that my dell and gateway laptops never picked up!

overall...never ever not a single fuckin virus or crash EVER.

I've been job hunting and my resume was spotted on careerbuilder.com by a health insurance company. I've had 2 interviews with them and the job is mine if I take it, and I think that I am going to. I am going to need a laptop computer to take with me when I go to see clients. I've never liked using laptops but I have no choice so I need to find a good one anf cheap too. There are plenty of laptops selling on Ebay, some from Ebay stores in unused condition. So once I know which one I want, or have a few choices, I'll try to find it on Ebay.

Do you use, or have any experience with laptops? If so, what do you recommend? What brand and model? Thanks.

what kind of job doesn't supply you with the laptop?

• 2 weeks later...
jew boy...call me....i lost your # when I jumped into the pool w/ my cell phone...

i sent you an email....will call you tomorrow...

who the fuck are you?

thats my boyee....

He's a Hansen.

Which one are you?

hanson.jpg

you gotta take all 3 and combine them...then add a few more feet...Adam is a big boy...