Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYPD cops on horseback...

quoth

Ok so im driving down 5th ave this morning and see one of the mounted police trotting by with horseshit coming out its ass and the sudden thought occured to me..

How do you subdue a criminal on horseback?

Do you fuckin chase him with the horse?

Furthermore...when you do catch him..how do you haul him back to the precinct?....on horseback? what do you like throw another saddle up on that shit and tell the criminal to just sit tight while he is handcuffed?

Also...and here is another thing....

ok so let's say that the cop gets off the horse and legitimately chases the criminal on foot.....what the fuck happens to the horse?? Do you just abandon the friggin horse on 5th ave....cus you can't exactly "park" it somewhere?...

yea..i just don't friggin get it?

this thread is heelarioussss lol. i have thought the same thing myself about cops on horseback. i see them sometimes in the chelsea area by studio, haven't been down there in about a month.

lol @ haze's comment re the handlebars.

i was pulled over by a cop on foot who was waving his arms around but i didnt see him till the last second. needless to say he was pretty much a dick when he got to my car. shoulda kept going!!!!!!! lol

i was pulled over by a cop on foot who was waving his arms around but i didnt see him till the last second. needless to say he was pretty much a dick when he got to my car. shoulda kept going!!!!!!! lol

i too have been pulled over by a Manhattan South Cop..cept mine was cool...i was shocked when he pulled out this fuckin "TINT-O-METER" contraption and clamped it onto my window tint and is like "ny state law is supposed to be blah blah blah percentage" so im like "oh...well..i had the understanding from the tint shop that this was still within legal range..i take your word for it over the tint shops" ...so he let me go with just a warning...but yea man...fuckin brutal them foot cops are...they are so much worse in philly...there's foot cops...bike cops...u name it.

i too have been pulled over by a Manhattan South Cop..cept mine was cool...i was shocked when he pulled out this fuckin "TINT-O-METER" contraption and clamped it onto my window tint and is like "ny state law is supposed to be blah blah blah percentage" so im like "oh...well..i had the understanding from the tint shop that this was still within legal range..i take your word for it over the tint shops" ...so he let me go with just a warning...but yea man...fuckin brutal them foot cops are...they are so much worse in philly...there's foot cops...bike cops...u name it.

thats cool that u got out of it. i didnt....i got a nice ticket and 3 points :) he kept sticking his head in my window going "are u smoking marijuana in here!!!!!!????? why does it smell like marijuana????" meanwhile i was with 5 other people in my car and nobody had smoked or had it on them. my bf at the time was being such a dick back to the cop, i told him to shut up before i got another ticket for overcrowding my car.

quoth where are u from? i dont ever re member seeing u post on here.

thats cool that u got out of it. i didnt....i got a nice ticket and 3 points :) he kept sticking his head in my window going "are u smoking marijuana in here!!!!!!????? why does it smell like marijuana????" meanwhile i was with 5 other people in my car and nobody had smoked or had it on them. my bf at the time was being such a dick back to the cop, i told him to shut up before i got another ticket for overcrowding my car.

bella, thats nomembername.. he had his name changed :laugh:

my bf at the time was being such a dick back to the cop, i told him to shut up before i got another ticket for overcrowding my car.

what the fuck? was it like a circus clown car?

NY..Upper East Side...You prolly dont remember seeing me cus your a newbie and im a legend around here. You've missed the good ol' days...tell em Felixsum

what the fuck? was it like a circus clown car?

NY..Upper East Side...You prolly dont remember seeing me cus your a newbie and im a legend around here. You've missed the good ol' days...tell em Felixsum

nah i haven't seen u post since ive been on here.....im not THAT new, lol

anyways yeah it sems that way that i missed good old days from what everyone says, i went to a few raves back in 2000 and exit a few times for jp but i didnt move down here until 2004......so that kind of sux, but w/e. i used to go to more hip hop type of clubs when i was younger and bars becuz i lived inthe middle of nowhere upstate......but always loved and listened to house/techno/breakbeats....my bro was part of the nyc break crew so we used to go to all kinds of events too down here around 2001.

hahah and re that nite my car was overpacked, i was dropping some people off and going towards the bk bridge, had one person lying across the back of people lol. ironically i didnt get a ticket for that.....