Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kinda quiet in here....

the middle relievers are the cream of the crop if not the best middle relief in the league. also, they got THE most consistant and THE most proven, trustworthy closer in the league.

Wait, I forgot to mention the best starting pitcher in the league this year so far

Look at the angels and how that team wins games. The Padres play the same kind of game. Pitching wins games, not a bunch of big bats.

and why are we even pinpointing the padres anyway? i stated the NL West is the best division in the league so far.....and if anyone would consistantly watch the games (i split my baseball time between the sox and the padres since i'm not usually home in time for the sox games) they'd agree

I am glad the Padres have great middle relief because if they were in the AL their 4 out of the 5 starters would go about 3 1/3 innings.

Chris Young and Greg Maddox looked pretty good the last two nights

great, throw them in the AL and lets see how good they are. Maddux averages 82 pitches a game, what that in the AL 4innings? Young looked good as did peavey but both of them but young threw 110 pitches in seven innings and that is facing the pitcher.