Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this picture needs the internet treatment

...and by mockery u mean expecting her to serve the time he sentenced her to....which was really only half anyway?....i fucking wish someone would give me 23 days to lay around read and do nothing ....boo hoo....

...and by mockery u mean expecting her to serve the time he sentenced her to....which was really only half anyway?....i fucking wish someone would give me 23 days to lay around read and do nothing ....boo hoo....

Pay no attention to him. He's from LA. It's like Bizarro world.

other way around charlie..

i like to see the points you have to back up your statement

Currently low level offenders because of jail overcrowding serve 10% of their sentence in custody and the remainder in home detention. Highest level offenders serve 100% in custody. Thats existing policy of the Sheriffs Office who exclusively - not with the courts - run the jails.

Hilton was a low level offender should have spent 5 days in custody, 40 days in home detention, to be in accordance with current Sheriff policies regarding inmates.

Instead, this judge today took away the Sheriffs exclusive control over LA jails, ran it from his bench, changed the current policy giving Hilton a longer term in custody, and said she would treated the same as a serious offender.

She deserved/deserves to be in jail 5 days, 10% of her sentence. Not 45.

Everything just written above to you was explained today by Lee Baca.