Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sopranos Finale

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

misk, i apologize for my harsh words. i thought you WERE accusing me of plagiarism, and i've never plagiarized in my life. i wrote that right after i saw the sopranos finale on sunday night. they were my own thoughts and words, and i'm sorry if you think i regurgitated other people's thoughts. however, most of the reviews were online on monday, so how could i have regurgitated anything? also, i had never even read your post, but i agree it was similar.

sorry i blew up at you:smile2: i totally overreacted. it just felt like i was being accused of stealing other people's words, and i never do that.

ditsoons,shines or melanzane......... not blacks

It also showed how he constantly is going to be looking over his shoulder the rest of his life ,evertyime the bell on the door jingled he shoot a glance up to see who was coming in

..thats what my brother thought too ...just showing how he'll never be at ease

anyone else willing to readily admit and prove through jackass posts that the ending was far beyond their comprehension level?

anyone else willing to readily bash the ending refuting it for reatardation and mindlessness?

anyone else willing to readily admit that unless the plot is along the same lines as Simpsons or Fresh Prince of Bel Air that its going to go way over their heads and posting obsenities will further enhance their own confidence in their lack of mental capacity?

lets make it a "repeat of the finale" night with some nice ice chilled merlot. dont forget to PM mikedadumdum and cc stymie

Basic Temperatures

In general, the following are the basic serving temperatures for various wine styles:

• Red wines and "big, full-bodied" red wines (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Syrah): 55°F to 61°F
  • "Lesser-bodied" red wines, rosé, and full-bodied white wines (Beaujolais, Chardonnay, Viognier, Riesling): 50°F to 55°F
  • Less complex white wines (Vinho Verdhe, Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc, dessert wines): 45°F to 50°F
  • Champagne and Ice Wine: 40°F to 45°F

sooo.....when you see all those socialites in wine societies opening that expensive bottle of wine and decanting it for a couple of hours before serving, do you ever see them decanting it in a temperature controlled fridge or in the open air at room temperature. how about at a wine tasting, do they serve from a fridge or open air? how about in a fancy restaurant? a bar? a lounge?

just asking since every wine person has been wrong for so long