Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Matthew Dekay is back!

full info from TranceAddict

mattdekayfrontfinal.jpgmattdekayback71307.jpg

Friday, July 13th

Matthew Dekay (Dekay Records)

Zack Roth and Keryn (Cloudbreak, Core, Love)

In the Gallery

Mike DiRocco + Frank Chiarello

MooB and Khal

+ More TBA

$10 before midnight

$20 thereafter

$15 on reduced list

Rebel NYC

251 West 30th St, NYC

Between 7th & 8th Ave.

www.rebelnyc.com

www.coreeventsnyc.com

www.matthewdekay.nl

www.myspace.com/matthewdekay

myspace.com/zackroth

Who's behind Rebels bookings? They have been bringing great great acts lately. Chris Liebing, Steve Lawler, now Matthew Dekay. And they are doing it at reasonable cover charges.Way to go guys.

I am tired of seeing same names playing over and over again.

Who's behind Rebels bookings? They have been bringing great great acts lately. Chris Liebing, Steve Lawler, now Matthew Dekay. And they are doing it at reasonable cover charges.Way to go guys.

Rebel just brought on a handful of new promoters to take over bookings. Obviously Made is having Lawler on Friday...Liebing was brought by Function. Dekay is a Core Event.

in any case, I'm very pumped for this one. I'll be opening up for Dekay so get there early;)...can't argue with the $10 before 12 cover either! Hit me up at zack@coreeventsnyc.com to get on the most reduced list for the night.

Hi everyone. I'm working with the guys at Rebel and let me tell you, the place is amazing. Everything is being/or has been renovated. The lights, the sound, the furniture, the atmosphere - all amazing. Outdoor deck is almost complete!

You heard right, Dekay is back. I see the info is already up - and if you mention "essence" at the door your first drink is on the house!

I know Armin's in town the same night, but come here anyways - or drop by after - I'm sure the party will be at full throttle!

More great artists coming up! John Acquaviva on July 28, 2007! Take care!

-essence

-www.going.com/dkrebel

-www.esmix.vze.com

-www.rebelnyc.com

Hi everyone. I'm working with the guys at Rebel and let me tell you, the place is amazing. Everything is being/or has been renovated. The lights, the sound, the furniture, the atmosphere - all amazing. Outdoor deck is almost complete!

You heard right, Dekay is back. I see the info is already up - and if you mention "essence" at the door your first drink is on the house!

I know Armin's in town the same night, but come here anyways - or drop by after - I'm sure the party will be at full throttle!

More great artists coming up! John Acquaviva on July 28, 2007! Take care!

hey man, not sure if we have met yet. I'm Zack, I will be opening for matt next Friday. Gonna be a loooong night.

Looking forward to Acquaviva too!

wooooo! I Love Dekay!

I had a blast at Lawler last night. This will be a great follow up night for Rebel.

I really wanted to see Lawler that night but i got sick and couldn't go :(. Anyway I'm really looking forward to Friday, I love love rebel and im really interested to see what its like to play in that booth!

I got to Rebel around 1:30am for Lawler and me and my girl each paid $30. I wouldn't say that is "reasonable"

Bro, with Lawler in town, without guest list or any kind of hook ups you are going to pay $ 30. $30 cover is never reasonable in my book, but it is what it is. Most of the nights its $10 before midnight, $15 till 1am or so. Again, get on their list and you should be alright.