Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Razor And Jason E In Atlantic City

I used to see them all the time in New York, mostly at the record store called Decadance when the store was at 23rd St and at Junior's gigs. Heard rumors they were not working together anymore plus Razor was djing at Circuit parties. Glad to hear Philly is stepping it up .

Thanks for the info Liquid.

I used to see them all the time in New York, mostly at the record store called Decadance when the store was at 23rd St and at Junior's gigs. Heard rumors they were not working together anymore plus Razor was djing at Circuit parties. Glad to hear Philly is stepping it up .

Thanks for the info Liquid.

They really aren't working together only on occasion to do a party hear and there.

Razor has been keeping up with a pretty busy DJ schedule, he played @ Tabu and Jet in Las Vegas last month.

• 2 weeks later...

I Am Personal Friends With Both Razor N Guido. They Were My Earliest And Biggest Influences In The Business.

Since They Split In 01 They Have Both Independently Worked On Production And Touring Schedules.

Yes They Do Work Together On Certain Events And Most Recently On The Remix "its All About Me" Guido Spins Friday Nights At Shampoo In Philly And Razor Continues To Travel And Play In Ny.

I Would Love To Invite You All Out To Party With Us This Weekend. Please Be My Guests And Ill Hook You Up On My List In Philly Or Atlantic City.

Maybe I'm missing something??? There are two flyers, both for Sat night, but in two different cities. Are they both going to Philly and then doing a late set in AC? Or, are they going to have a video conference for us to watch??? I'm confused. I'm not sure how far the drive is. If Philly closes early, then getting to AC by 4:30 and playing til noon or more seems plausible.

Maybe I'm missing something??? There are two flyers, both for Sat night, but in two different cities. Are they both going to Philly and then doing a late set in AC? Or, are they going to have a video conference for us to watch??? I'm confused. I'm not sure how far the drive is. If Philly closes early, then getting to AC by 4:30 and playing til noon or more seems plausible.

You got it! That is the plan!

razor is nothing without guido...

Dont' know about that. Production wise, maybe..even though a lot of that chunky NY progressive build-up sound they had back in the '90s is pretty dated (and dead). As djs though, razor pretty much blows guido outta the water...he's better at track selection ... feeling out a crowd, mixing .....and generating a vibe. i've heard guido and ive listed to a lof of his mixes......much of the time he's all over the place and can't really build a vibe. when they spun together at posh last year he was putting stupid tracks together..razor got on and threw down nicely...... guidos a good producer but he blows as a dj....razor can mix anythign together and make it sound phat

I Am Personal Friends With Both Razor N Guido. They Were My Earliest And Biggest Influences In The Business.

Since They Split In 01 They Have Both Independently Worked On Production And Touring Schedules.

Yes They Do Work Together On Certain Events And Most Recently On The Remix "its All About Me" Guido Spins Friday Nights At Shampoo In Philly And Razor Continues To Travel And Play In Ny.

I Would Love To Invite You All Out To Party With Us This Weekend. Please Be My Guests And Ill Hook You Up On My List In Philly Or Atlantic City.

thank for all the info guys!