Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS: The Underwear Party @ Pacha | Sat 6/30

yes they do tend to let them in if you are 18 over after 4 am, but you still have to be presentable,

limelight - yes people tend to dress in underwear, girls in lingerie is very very sexy at this party, and the shows will be awesome,

love those girls on that flyer,

yes they do tend to let them in if you are 18 over after 4 am, but you still have to be presentable,

limelight - yes people tend to dress in underwear, girls in lingerie is very very sexy at this party, and the shows will be awesome,

love those girls on that flyer,

What are YOU wearing, love??

I guess no one cared to review this party because I did NOT see any reviews for it, but I was just wondering if anyone who went like myself knew what time the party ended? I got there a little after midnight, but perhaps I should have arrived later, but if I did I may have had to wait a while in a long line outside. JP played a solid set and he didn't really mess up IMO. No way is he as good as he was during his SF days, but he did a good job that night. He played a lot of underground remixes that night, one was a remix of the new Gwen Stefani song and many others too. The crowd was rather young and as usual there was a huge asian crowd. The only problem I had w/some of these dudes was them NOT letting anyone meet their female friends. If I went with some girl pals I wouldn't care if someone else talked to them, but these dudes were acting like their pimps or something.They acted like their body guards (they wouldn't let anyone talk w/them or even come close to them), so if I go with some girl pals may be I should act the same way too? I think this is an assinine way to act IMO!! Let them think for themselves and share the wealth!! The place was packed, but what else did u expect at one of JP's events...It's a given!! Left a little after 8am...just wondering what time the place closed down after that? If anyone has any more reviews please feel free and let us know... The more opinions the better!!