Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone going to see lady sovereign at avalon this friday?

weyes

it was originally supposed to be an afterparty - she's touring with gwen stefani ( :puke:) - but now it seems she's actually going to perform, and i'm stoked!!!!!!!!! i absolutely adore her.

51213474.jpg

tn_UK%207.JPG

i'm a little freaked about what the crowd will be like and what the door policy will be like, and i totally don't know what to wear :worry: , and i worry that the rest of the evening will be a bunch of random, crappy hip-hop acts and/or music, but all that doesn't matter as long as i get to see her. she truly rocks my world :aright: .

anyone else game :D ?

did you see that meltdown she had a couple of weeks back? should be able to find the video on youtube. hard to watch actually.
no. i remember hearing her name in some sort of story, but i didn't hear what it was about or anything. i'll check.

What kind of music does she crank out? OOOOH Gwen, I love her, when I was at Ultra this year a lot of peeps asked me about my Harajuku wear... Apparently they dont sell it out there? And what? you say meltdown? I love celebrity drama, as long as it isnt Martin Lawrence, cracked out, dehydrated, gun toting, gonna die of sunstroke amungst a barrage of other things kinda meltdown. ( I know that is a mouth full isnt it? hee,hee,hee)

o, sanci - lady sov is frikkin' one of a kind! check out her website:

www.ladysovereign.com

and listen to some samples. her first big release was "love me or hate me." she gets compared to eminem a lot just 'cause she's white; she has her own style and it's way different. her album shows a lot of diversity, actually. she has some ska influence, some american influence, and just some true brit stuff. she was the first non-american female to be signed to def jam. and she's only 20 years old.

you should come by and check it out. $5 before midnight and $10 after is INSANE!!!!!!

i'll be there in a black t-shirt with a white owl on it that says "what?!". if anyone here goes and sees me, say hi :D ! tigerkws will be going too, so i finally have the pleasure of meeting him. if y'all go, you get to meet an owl and a pussycat :funny: .