Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOS - The Mets need help!

what the fuck.. tonight was just embarassing..

not taking pitches... no walks.. shitty bullpen.. schoenweiss wtf! get rid of him.. oh man i wish omar gave darren oliver the extra 500k he wanted.. ugh

i know its a slump and they will eventually get out of it.. but the NL East is not the same as it was last year.

so what else do the mets need?

We need timely hitting, better starting pitching and more consistancy out of our middle relievers...thank God the Braves are playing so poorly. We could have buried them if we were playing somewhat decent ball the past couple of weeks. I'm still not completely panicking yet and don't want to sell the farm come trade deadline, especially not for a rent a player. We just need to get back on track and win the next series.

last i heard bradford was having a miserable year also and yeah Bell is pitching well but there is no real way to predict that shit...just throw this guy in some deal and move on...every year someone becomes that guy the ny crowd loves to hate and this is the guy right now. has an ERA of 10 at home and 0 on the road :blown:

last i heard bradford was having a miserable year also and yeah Bell is pitching well but there is no real way to predict that shit...just throw this guy in some deal and move on...every year someone becomes that guy the ny crowd loves to hate and this is the guy right now. has an ERA of 10 at home and 0 on the road :blown:

bradford started off really strong.. i think his era is like 3.50 now..look what team hes playing for..

can't really argue with you here. our bullpen definitely isn't as strong as it was last year. if i'm not mistaken didn't we give Scott a 3 year deal or something crazy like that? don't know if we will be able to move him or if we just have to ride it out. Getting rid of Oliver was a mistake too. He was a very good long man to have.

Atleast we are winning ball games again no thanks to our offense. We need our bats to come alive like they should be so we can pull away with this division once and for all.