Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moment of Silence, Request for Prayers

I do not mean to put a damper on everyone'ss day, but I was notified earlier today that a friend of mine took his own life at 5:30 thursday morning . . . because his girlfriend of three+ years had cheated on him.

I request your prayers for his family and friends, who are taking the loss horribly. I request your prayers also so that his friends and relatives who will be traveling here are kept safe. One tragedy is enough.

Why is it that we find ourselves looking to God in times of such trouble?? I don't go to church, i do bad things to my body - yet for some reason, the first thing i did when i heard what happened was say a little prayer. Please, I know there are others like me - take two seconds for this boy - I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thank you so much . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Guest crystalmethodny

Brandie,

You, and your friends family have my love and sympathies.

-Steve

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

You and your friends are in our thoughts and prayers...

When the time comes, a great book to soothe the pain and confusion is,

"When things fall apart", its by a woman who studied with the Dali Lama.

My mom died suddenly a few months ago, the book has been a sanctuary.

david

brandie,

i haven't had a chance to meet you in person, but of what i've seen so far on this board and beyond, you seem to be a really strong person. i hope that you can pass that strength on to his family and friends, in addition to holding yourself up.

i send you my utmost sympathies and prayers to him, his family, and friends.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

brandie,

You, your friends family and friends have my deepest sympathy. All of you are in my prayers.

Keep you chin up and stay strong. I know there are many unanswered questions, but with time this too shall pass and the only thing left behind will the loving memories in your heart. Hugs!!

Love, BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Thank you all so much . . . your thoughts have made me realize the true sense of community that we have here - thank you for making my day a lil bit brighter. smile.gif you're the best!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Brandie,

My prayers will be with you and the family and friends of the one lost. It is sad how things like this occur but everything happens for a reason. Keep strong and smiling. Know he is in a "better" place.

With all my heart and regards!

Enyce...Im in for a fund raiser. If anything we should also try and put some of the money to suicide funds around the country to try and help educate others who may feel this is also their way out! Anything for the better of all of us, Im in for!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

i'm sorry and wish i could say that id, but really cannot. i've been close to many people who have lost love ones to suicide but have never lost anyone myself. i can only imagine the grief you must feel and hope you can get past it, while keeping the memory of your friend true. much love,

ben.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier