Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Who's goin to EXIT? ***

Let's meet at the coat check 1am. Everybody will hopefully be in by then. I've waqnted to meet up the past couple of times, but never could so I wanna do it this time (being that tomorrow is my last night in nyc b4 I leave for school. smile.gif

------------------

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake"

do you guys all know each other or something?

------------------

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also you're drunk

You know...before I left the house today, my mommy said "Dont talk to strangers" Hmmm guess she knew something. Sorry hon but I dont think I can go. Steph wants to save money so we can go out tomorrow and I already commited my body to her this evening...hubba hubba. Maybe next weekend though

What are you doing tomorrow?

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

so where are we meeting?

i always get in the vip, but i doubt everyone else will be able to unless they got juice. since i'm a girl, i'm a little more interested in meeting some guys from this board. so i wouldn't mind the caotcheck idea. but if you still want vip, just tell me where.

I'm definitely going and I'll be by the coat check at 1am if anyone wants to meet up-The vip room is annoying to go to, the waiting and its crowded and shit so I'm not totally into that. In case I don't get to go online again, I'm 5'8'' long blond hair and I'll probably be wearing black pants and either a blue tiger striped type of shirt or a triangular shirt thing. Hope to meet all laters,

Janine smile.gif

------------------

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake"

Im goin tonight if peep's want to meet up. I'll be wearing black pants and a black shirt. I have short blonde hair and 6'2. So I guess its gonna be coatcheck at 1am?

------------------

Exit Fridays

~ DF ~ - Guestlist

Jim(732)715-3911

Justin(732)249-3257

I will be there. I will have on dark cargo pants and a dark green sweater.

------------------

David Hauser

Plasma list @ Exit Fridays

plasma_promo@mail.com

(212)894-3706 x1038

[This message has been edited by plasma (edited 08-18-2000).]