Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else picking up this iPhone friday???

quoth

Wait..before i go any further...lemme doublecheck with that cuntcake face Mikadonadon22 or whatever the fuck it is...that no one posted this thread like a year ago.. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/328181-attn-quoth.html

ok looks like the coast is clear.

Now...

I been a customer of Verizon for about 9 years...im not exactly letting those pricks go just yet...though im so-so with their service...but i will get the $79.99 iPhone plan with AT&T wireless for two years just to see how good this shit is...they say it will revolutionize the cell phone industry..that remains to be seen...i figure since i own 2 Macbook Pro's as well as stock in Apple..i might as well jump on the fuckin bandwagon and support the product that i believe in...

So its gonna run $499 for the 4GB and $599 for the 8GB....the only con other than the price is the fact that it has a 2.0 megapixel camera..but NO VIDEO at this time...but then again....i dont really take video with my phone..nor pictures...thats what a fuckin CAMERA! is for...

So who else is thinkin bout gettin one or IS getting in that line at 6pm on friday?

iphone_home.gif

365px-Apple-iPhone.jpg

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Nah, I'll pass. My phone does everything the iphone does and more. The iphone is fucking huge too. It's BIGGER than the 30 gig ipod. Only benefit is the nice touch screen but that thing has got to be a bitch to type on. I love the keyboard on my phone and I use that hundreds of times a day.

Also, what fkornre said about the bugs and shit.

FYI, this is the phone I have. You can't get it from any carrier but you can buy it online or get it at a Nokia store. You can use it with any company that uses SIM cards, T-Mobile and ATT (Cingular).

www.nokiausa.com/e70

E70_preview_02.jpg

nokia_e70.jpg

haze...we know what phone you have...you post it every month or so

:heart:

:laugh::laugh: i was just gonna say that.. kid posts it every chance he gets..

sorry Haze but your phone is fugly

same goes for that girly car of his he loves to show off on here

LMAO!! :funny: x 1.000.000

Quoth hasn't been around in ages. And Ante, it may be ugly but it has a great keyboard and unlimited features. :D

Thanks guys. Glad to see you're paying attention. :heart:

Nah, I'll pass. My phone does everything the iphone does and more. The iphone is fucking huge too. It's BIGGER than the 30 gig ipod. Only benefit is the nice touch screen but that thing has got to be a bitch to type on. I love the keyboard on my phone and I use that hundreds of times a day.

Also, what fkornre said about the bugs and shit.

FYI, this is the phone I have. You can't get it from any carrier but you can buy it online or get it at a Nokia store. You can use it with any company that uses SIM cards, T-Mobile and ATT (Cingular).

www.nokiausa.com/e70

E70_preview_02.jpg

nokia_e70.jpg

Haze, do you really post about this phone once a month? :confused:

My friend has that same fuckin phone...and every time we hang out i hear about how dope it is...

plus the way the kid texts on the phone with the expandable keyboard...looks like he's on the final level of Super Mario Land playing GameBoy.

Yea that is true bout the bugs and all..but shit gets released new all the time and even third and fourth generation into it.. they STILL have bugs in it....electronics will always have bugs no matter what generation.. so if it has something wrong in the 1st generation..and they fix it...gurantee in the 2nd generation something new will be wrong as well...this is how companies stay in business by updating shit..just like how every 2 yrs you have to buy a new cell phone but the technology is obsolete and the phone dont work.