Clubplanet Nightlife Community

glowstix

LOL! I still can't believe you said that! You need to spend a little less time plugging, I think it's getting to you...

Originally posted by andiamo777:

i jammed a glo stick in my pee hole once, and my girl loved it...so i'll have to go w/ yay on that...but make sure to get the ones you can tie a string to, or you'll never get it out...

andiamo

biggrin.gif

I personally like glow sticks to put on my boots. The little rounded part of them fit right in the zipperhole. When I dance or walk it looks wild (so everyone says)

For dancing though, I like them. But I do have a probem with those people who put them on strings! I always seems to get wacked! grrr

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Absolutely love them...although I must admit that I am not as good as my friends when it comes to using them. smile.gif

------------------

"Let me take you on a trip. Just a simple journey, a journey full of sounds and beats. One that will lead you down...way down in the underground. Now let me see you work."

Originally posted by glowball:

yeah i know what you mean misskitty

Glowball...dont tell me you do the samething!!! Ive never seen anyone else do it but hey...great minds think alike..hehe

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Personally I can't use them but love watching people who are good with them, strings, or no strings, doesn't make a difference.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I remmeber the time when you were able to buy them at the toy store for a 25c a pair. Rave scene came in (THANK GOD) and a realization that it is fucking cool became to have visuals while rolling right with it. Don't forget vicks!

I don't think you can buy them now for less than 5 for a pair - even in a store...

Way up! They are in until something better comes along...

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

I love to watch someone who is good at doin glowstcks perform. Its a totally different form of dancing. Alot of my friends can rave but they can't do the glowsticks for some reason. When I use glowsticks, then rave without them .. I feel so much more smoother and fluidly!

Originally posted by misskittie:

I personally like glow sticks to put on my boots. The little rounded part of them fit right in the zipperhole. When I dance or walk it looks wild (so everyone says)

For dancing though, I like them. But I do have a probem with those people who put them on strings! I always seems to get wacked! grrr

yeah i know what you mean misskitty

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good

i love watching someone really good with strings...it is a reflection of how the music effects the person in my opinion, that is y i do it...unfortuanlty not to many people do it...and to tell you the truth it is not hard at all...nly thing is i wanna know what it looks like when i do it...gotta bring a video camera...get teh whole picture...

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

never really used them until someone leaving the club gave me his glowstix. I was buzzed, so I wasn't shy with them, and tried to used them by copying other people good with them. I'm not great with them, but it was fun. Looking forward to using glowstix again.

Originally posted by joeearrings:

only thing is i wanna know what it looks like when i do it...gotta bring a video camera...get teh whole picture...

some time when your home during the week turn out the lights, throw in some music, and do the sticks in the mirror. You will see what it looks like, plus be able to try new stuff out and see if you like it.