Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up with giant village's lineup???!?!?!?!?!?!?

weyes

booooooooooo :no: !!!!!!!

ok, they've been only saying "armin and friends" for months now, and now that they've announced who else will be there, i've determined that armin has crappy friends. i hate armin passionately, but i thought i'd go to giant village anyway 'cause they'd have other djs that'd be good and it's a fun, night, outdoor party. but the only dj worth seeing there is desyn masiello, and i'm not shelling out $45 for him 7.gif .

what a disappointment!!! and it's funny, too, that giant has an event at vanguard that night. i wonder if they're doing that as a backup 'cause the village has a piece o' shit lineup.

'you know what this town needs? a frikkin' HOUSE block party!!! and i do think that could be a success. l.a. is not owned by trance... i hope someone gives that a shot sometime soon :idea: .

booooooooooo :no: !!!!!!!

ok, they've been only saying "armin and friends" for months now, and now that they've announced who else will be there, i've determined that armin has crappy friends. i hate armin passionately, but i thought i'd go to giant village anyway 'cause they'd have other djs that'd be good and it's a fun, night, outdoor party. but the only dj worth seeing there is desyn masiello, and i'm not shelling out $45 for him 7.gif .

what a disappointment!!! and it's funny, too, that giant has an event at vanguard that night. i wonder if they're doing that as a backup 'cause the village has a piece o' shit lineup.

'you know what this town needs? a frikkin' HOUSE block party!!! and i do think that could be a success. l.a. is not owned by trance... i hope someone gives that a shot sometime soon :idea: .

If I want to hear Armin, Id hear him out of town for less than $20. Not $45.

they've been only saying "armin and friends" for months now, and now that they've announced who else will be there, i've determined that armin has crappy friends.

Hahahahaha!:rofl: ooooh girl made a tear come out and everything...

but I think me and a few friends will be hittin it up for my bday anyway. After the f**ked up ass shyt that happend to us at Vanguard at the Ferry show, I dont think that we will be hittin up any club anymore. Too much potential to be assualted by power monger, ego driven, security guards. :P thhhh.

Hahahahaha!:rofl: ooooh girl made a tear come out and everything...

but I think me and a few friends will be hittin it up for my bday anyway. After the f**ked up ass shyt that happend to us at Vanguard at the Ferry show, I dont think that we will be hittin up any club anymore. Too much potential to be assualted by power monger, ego driven, security guards. :P thhhh.

:D

when exactly is your b'day?

what happened at ferry corsten? i didn't go to vanguard that night. and was it just to you or was it to everyone? please tell the story!!! [and excuse me if you told it already and i just missed it :worry: ...]