Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any1 in college?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be at back at the university of montana in a few weeks....bleah..i hear it's awful there, all the forest fires and stuff....

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Well lets see...

Freshman yr. - Loyola

Soph yr. - Jogues

Jr. Yr. - Loyola

Senior yr. - TWN 146 (I think)

Well I wasn't a geek or nothin' but I graduated with a degree in Chemistry (I don't know if I should be saying that on this board). I played bball while I was there so you might have seen me b4 (if you supported the girls team)...Do live down by the beach?. If so, which house. I hope near the point.

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

Manhattan Community College, but next semester Farmingdale University!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

hey princesssnj...i went to seton hall then transferred...maybe i know you...i was there the year they made it the #4 party school...hehe...what will everyone do without the hall(the only bar...hehe) nah i am just playin with you,,,but maybe i do know ya<333

princessnj, yeah, Seton hall rocks!! You gotta love Jersey, and I think Seton hall is one of the best landmarks in our fine state! I just saw the national party school rankings, I didn't see Seton hall as #4...so maybe you guys are on rankings from last year??? Don't worry, there are still several months in this year to bring the reputation back and have fun!!