Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you want...

fun question apoth!

i always wanted to become a dancer/ choreographer. i just settle now for shakin my booty on the weekends.

then i wanted to become a pediatrician, but after taking organic/inorganic chem i wanted to shoot myself.

so now, i am settling on becoming a businesswoman, then head over to b-school.

then after i save enough money, become an entrepeneur, design clothes, and sell it online. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

cute question... I watedto be Cinderella...i am an only child and i used to say when i was younger that i only wanted to be Cinderella when she lived in the palace...hehe!!

Then...i became more of a brat and got anything i wanted, so i said i would be a lawyer and win all my cases and get anything i wanted...then after many fights with my parents, i grew out of that phase..hehe

Now, i can not figure it out,in college and clueless!! but my boyfriend is on his way to being a lawyer...so i kinda got what i wanted!! Maybe i will live in a palace afterall...hehe<333

good question I wanted to be one of those people on Road rules where you can travel everywhere do some crazy shit...get fucked up and get paid for it....I'm still waiting for a response from MTV...those Mutherfuckers better call me... frown.gif

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

Hahaha...some of these are damn funny...and I think some of us have definitely had some veru questionable youth...heh...I had a mild obsessiosn with ninja's as a kid...i read way too much japanese comics and chinese comics and was convinced i was going to be a kick ass assasin...throwing ninja stars outta my ass and all that other cool shit...

when i was real littel i wanted to be one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles, then i thought maybe i would own a restaurant, but thats too much work so i am in college trying to become a high school guidance councelor, summers off!! woohoo!

(i have some real high aspirations) wink.gif

when i was in second grade i wanted to be a punk rocker really bad ...

and when i was really little i wanted to be a dancer (see what flash dance does even to guys?)...and my parents thought it was perfect because i couldn't seem to keep my clothes on when i was young. thinking back, it's a wonder i never became a stripper...

and writing this...i'm just remembering that one of my college goals was to learn to weld...so maybe flashdance had more of an impact on me than i realize!