Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TunneL SatUrday NiTe...

TunneL was BaNgiN' for the first time in ages, way too many ugly people, and it was way too hot on the main floor, but other than that I had a really good time...How was EVERYONE ELSE'S NITE>??????????????....MikeMc.

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

well i just got home from the tunnel... i had a fucking amazing time. johnny was off the hook. and i disagree mike... for the normal quality of the people at the tunnel i thought there were a lot of beautiful people there tonight. and yes it was crowded, but tunnel's layout is perfect. unlike exit when it gets so packed you can't move an inch and it gets so hot that you can't breath, at tunnel there are always places you can go to avoid the crowd and cool off. i got a little taste of that old tunnel vibe tonight... let's just hope it lasts! smile.gif

Having my doubts about this night, I stepped on to the line seeing a type of crowd that I had hoped for, and said to myself, this should be a really good night..I got in there and it was fuckin MOBBED...PACKED...stayed sober all night and had a really good time...Johnny Vicious went on and the place was pretty nuts..he wasnt SICK but he was definetly good...I thought it was kinda corny how he got on the mic and started talking...well I hope this party lasts it was pretty damn fun...

-dave

------------------

WORD..

I thought Johnny Vicious was amazing. He started kind of trancy but played harder as the night went along. Definitely built it up. His track selection is beautiful. I wanted to leave around 7:30 but kept holding back 'cause I didn't want to miss the next track that came along. He's got great taste for music. I thought it was cool for him to try to introduce himself to everybody. Hope he takes this residency and makes the most of it. He will just become bigger and more famous.

Definitey, TUNNEL was JAMMED. Lived up to my expectation. Nice to finally see it the way it was back then. I thought the crowd was great-very mixed, lots of pretty girls and kind of nuts 'cause it's 18+. TUNNEL is definitely an awesome venue--it just works you. AWESOME night.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

def. the best tunnel has been for a while. back to the days when going to the bathroom becomes a long ass adventure. first time there sober but it was still fun.

------------------

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also you're drunk

I was pretty impressed last nite with Tunnel, I went not knowing how the crowd was gonna be, but it got pretty packed. And definitly a variety of people there. I was there till it closed which I think was at almost 8:00, thats pretty good cause the last times I've gone they usually closed at like 6. So it looks like hopefully Tunnel's comin back biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif!!!

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com