Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your very first e thought!

I had just met the love of my life an hour before and was already so high on that. The pill just put me even so much higher, I knew right away that E was my fave drug ever.

Too bad the boy didn't work out as well as the E did...

------------------

blueskygirl-aka mbdewey

unavoidable username change

Still the same ole me... but 50 posts lighter.

mbdewey@yahoo.com

good topic...i feel chills down my back!!! my first time i was in a dorm suite, me and my experienced roommate dropped together!

She took me aside in the bathroom and told me what i was about to feel would be so beautiful, but that i should remember its just a drug and to make sure i control the drug and the drug should never control me!!

So, I was watching a game of beer pong...and i was standing next the stereo and not thinking of it...all of a sudden...my hand gets stiff and each finger spreads out and begans to dance...i was like...ummm kristine, its working!! then i kept saying...i think you have changed my life...thank you so much...and ya know what, she did change my life...i think e changed me...but in such a good way!!<333

my first time-at Twilo/juniorverse.

My friend Angelic gives me a pill/I took it, I sat in the lounge, and started to feel REALLY sick..I told her I had to go, that I wanted to go home and go to bed, cause I felt like I was needed to vomit....She grabbed my hand, took me onto the dance floor, said "look in my eyes babe...and dance"....well all of sudden, the lighting changed, the dance floor became foggy, the music -"cmon now...take me...take me...higher...higher..(drum build up) higher....DONT YOU FIGHT THE FEELING/KEEP ON MOVING/GROOVIN/DONT FIGHT THE FEELING..."

I remember looking at her/grinning widely, and saying----

"It's all good in my world"

!!!!!

Well, we were all in a club. It was my first time, but all of my friends were X-perienced, so to speak. I drop the pill and could help but stare at my watch. They were feeding water, giving me limes, etc. Then...all of the sudden an incredible feeling came over me - starting from my legs up. The music sounded awesome - the lights dazzled my vision, and EVERYONE beauty captivated my attention. I was sooooo freakin' happy. I keep saying over and over "You guys are my best friends in the world, I love you all!" and "Wow...we should all feel this way EVERY day" smile.gif

In short, it was great. I wanted, and tried to say HI to every woman in the club that nite. I'm prolly lucky I didn't get my assed waxed by a big buff dude.

It was a great experience... biggrin.gif

first time i dropped was at a bachelor party...lol...never had so much fun...the dancers felt like no words could explain...very pleasruable though...

apotheosis, i forgot to drop you an email...you going to exit sat. night...drop me a mail @ ravebynight@aol.com

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

I said a couple of things! Like.......

Can I handle this?

Did you take yours?

Why can't I stop dancing?

I didn't know water was this expensive?

Jeez I gotta go piss again!!

Your taking another??

She's beautiful! So is she! Her too! And her!

And last but not least Phew! I'm trippin!!!!

my friends were very experienced with E, so i always asked questions. well, i took my first hit at exit, and i was so ready to do it, that i never asked when is it going to hit me. i just wanted to not worry, and let the good times ROLL. i remeber eddie biaz spinning a remix of shhh listen when it started to hit me. all of a sudden, my body got hot, i started to dance, i looked over, and saw the most beautiful girl ever, i was so horny when it hit me, my body tingled, i was like holy F***, this is awesome, best feeling in the world. since doing E, it has changed my outlook on life, i have only done E a few times, but i absoluely love it. i save it for my crazy nights. like this sat at the tunnel!

[This message has been edited by clubneck99 (edited 08-18-2000).]

My first time dropping was at Tunnel and it was fucking awesome. After 20 minutes I felt it all over and my friends said "let's hit the dance floor" as soon as we got on the floor I ran into a hot blonde and we just started going at it for 10 minutes. Later I kept thinking " I never knew how to dance until now!"

Fucking amazing first time!

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)