Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was giant village?

weyes

i meant to wish sanci a great time beforehand but forgot :aright: !

i expect a full review, though, from her and anyone else who went. and i hope someone saw desyn masiello; he would've been the only reason why i would've gone, had i gone. it'd be nice if he'd come around these parts on his own sometime soon, and not to avalon.

MNS = monday night social at Nacional each monday nite, many times with the same talent that played Avalon/Vanguard the Sat nite before. though Giant just partnered up with them so i doubt we'll see too many if any Avalon headliners there now like Sander K just did a couple of weeks back.

I thought it was O.K... Of course it was no where as spectacular as last year, even the ferris wheel wasnt lit up. but music was desent, and crowd was very nice. One of the high points was when the chic came out to sing Shivers and another song, which I know and like but was too buzzed to remember, I love live performances. (for example Deep Dish at Avalon last year, I loved the live performance of "Say Hello" of course this little insert is directed at my girl Weyes heheehe)

I met shorty star, her hubby, who I always have a blast partying with, and a group of their friends , who by the way were also super nice :) It was a cool birthday, and by the way Thank you, Thank you, Thank you shorty for the most awsome bday gift, you are a love :)

Cool1 should have met up wit us for a drink or 10 friend!:)

thanks for the review, sanci :) ! hopefully there'll be another event of that sort with djs i like better. i really do like that format.

you should come see the scumfrog at the standard at their sunday daytime pool party on august 19th. that should be nice weather and a good time, not to mention the bestest dj ever!!!