Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup at Tunnel last nite......

So did anyone meet up w/ anyone here?? I tried but it was way too packed and hot!! Brandie, I tried looking for u but it was just too crowded. Just in case anyone remembers or saw me, I was the one w/ Shiny silver pants and shiny pink top.

So how'd everyone else do??

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

well, i didn't meet anyone at the time we were supposed to. but i met kitty later on that night and she introduced me to apotheosis.

i don't think i remember seeing you.

maybe you remember seeing me.

i was wearing a bright pink shirt that wrapped around and black pants with two holes on the sides.

i didn't even bother reading what other people said they were gonna wear because i figured we would all find kitty and her purple wig, but that didn't work out.

these meetups never fully work out.

i think we should've done what someone suggested, like carrying around a rose or something. maybe next time we can do that.

Hey romy, were you dancing in the cage for a while? Cause I saw someone in the cage that fit that description....

kitty - I looked around for a blue wig, but then I saw a pack of 5 girls all with bluish wigs... did you have tall boots on??

There were soooo many cuties in there!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I was in heaven, yet all the while wondering if I've talked to any of them on this board!!

I tried to remember the descriptions but I kept confusing myself. I dont know if anyone saw me, but have short brown hair and I wore a African Bone necklace and a red tube top....