Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed...

Cool, I do not know anyone in the heights more in the Journal Square and Exchange Place area.

My Mom has a house in Jersey City, about 2 blocks from the Grove Street path station.

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

Yeah this friday coming up....

Sasha & Digweed

Sean Cusick + Jimmy Van M.

Show up early or show up around 4 or 5am.

I'm definitely going...Yo TrancEnergy and Human101, are you guys up for it this Friday??? Had a blast friday night. cool.gif

------------------

"Dance to the beat, jump from my feet."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by Keebler:

Both Sasha and Digweed will be there this Friday, but Digweed is leaving early because he is performing at Homelands the next day. He'll probably play an extended opening set like he did last june when he had to leave early.

damn that sucks! means i'll have to go early to get a taste of diggs before he leaves.

------------------

deez nuts

Yeah, I'll be getting there around 12:30 to avoid a line and get a good spot to hang out until it clears out a little bit. Maybe the raids will keep some people away. Hopefully the people who go just to take their "stuff" will be scared off.

The last time Digweed had to leave early he really tore it up from 2-5 then came back on for an absolutely amazing one hour set from 6-7. I left after that but I heard Sasha followed up with his best set in months. I can only hope to experience another night like it.

yea this fri should be phat, i just hope theres after hours? i went to clubsearch and looked up twilo and it said 11pm to 6am!!..whats up with that???? doesnt matter anyway i will be gettin there early to try n avoid the crowds. keebler.. i hope your right,jsut wanna enjoy the music! keep it real! c ya all there!

yea yea, this fri i'll be there, one question, theres after hours right?? i checked twilo with clubsearch and it said only till 6am? whats up with that!!?? doesnt matter i will be there early to avoid crowds. keebler... i hope your right, jsut wanna enjoy the music and not have to worry. keep it real! c ya there! peace.