Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny license picture

ok.i always wanted a really great license picture. this is a picture of me, last august. i 'froed out my hair to take the picture. the results, well see for yourself. every bar, club or liquor store i go to, i always get a funny reaction. i thought you'd guys like this.

jaycee aka don king

------------------

"i love it when they call me big pa-pa, i only smoke blunts if they rolled prop-pa."

biggie smalls

Originally posted by JayceeCT:

ok.i always wanted a really great license picture. this is a picture of me, last august. i 'froed out my hair to take the picture. the results, well see for yourself. every bar, club or liquor store i go to, i always get a funny reaction. i thought you'd guys like this.

jaycee aka don king

saul rosenberg?

------------------

...Ph0eniX

allright, forgive me for the posts but i just discovered my school's scanner. anway, this a picture after some friends of mine finshed a game of BBolf. what's BBolf, you say? well, it's a game (not drinking, if you catch my drift) that is played very much like the drinking game kings is played. we just adapted it to our specific tastes. anyway, there are two B's in BBolf for a reason. one reason is in the picture. if you want to know how we play, just let me know.

jaycee aka in-better-shape-than-the-guys-in-the-photo

ps. johhny blaze, i know YOU'LL get a kick out of this

------------------

"i love it when they call me big pa-pa, i only smoke blunts if they rolled prop-pa."

biggie smalls

how di you you like that shit? funny huh. i'm gonna post mad picture for you to keep busy w/ at work. scanners are the SHIT!

jaycee aka bill gates

------------------

biggie smalls

blaze,

check out regalia in this picture (after 21 shots) i got a whole lot more of this night.

jaycee aka the-guy-on-the-left

------------------

biggie smalls

Originally posted by JayceeCT:

jaycee aka don king

Hey we have the same birthday! biggrin.gif Except I'm 2 years older frown.gif Oh well. Umm your pictures are pretty funny. The fro has gots to go, but it is funny.

yeah pisces! my hair was in what you call a "transitional period". it's a lot shorter now. i loved to fro my hair out when it was longer, though. it was so much fun to walk around with a giant afro.

jaycee aka cosmo kramer

------------------

biggie smalls