Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First time in Vegas, Where should I be?!

Karwasche

Friends are getting married there are nearly 30 of us and we want to go to the best bars and the best clubs. We all hate Hip hop, top 40s, and 1000+ clubs. But we heard of Foam Parties and we want the unique Vegas experiance of flaming drinks, beats that won't quit, and enough room to relax. There has to be a place. Also if someone knows a really awesome Strip club for a bachelor party I personally will be very gratefull.

Karwasche

stay away from pure & rain for sure. if you like electronic music you may try jet, revolution lounge, tao. if you are looking for an interesting experience go to seamless late night. i mean after 3am and even better if it is after 5am. it is a strip club that turns into an after hours club. lots of fun. if you are looking for a regular strip club try og.

Not 30 guys bra! 30 of us... I don't know like 10 guys and 20 girls er something. And dude if it was 30 guys I'm pretty sure none of us would care where we went. The girls are the one I have in mind when I ask where should we go so they get the most drunk and have the most fun. The girls are th eones that heard of Foam parties but I was thinking the only thing we'd find was maybe bubble parties or jello wrestling. But thank you for that suggestion on Seamless we'll check it out.

Karwasche