Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP in Miami Saturday 9/1...at Gryphon?

noop

Usually I stumble two blocks from my apt. in NYC to see JP at Pacha. The attitude and energy feel different in Miami, however my vote is still with JP for Saturday. Any detractors?

At Pacha, circa Sound Factory, the party usually doesn't get going until 5. But what of this place at the Hard Rock - Gryphon? Never heard of it...any help, please? Dress Code? Crowd? Closing Time?

I'm hoping (er...praying) JP brings his own door, a regular following, and a Miami flavor to his NY Beats...so we can all transition from da dance floor to da beach :getdown:

Also if you are a guy make sure you bring some ladies and prepare to do some door chatting with the door guy. That place really acts a lot like SOBE clubs in the heart of Hollywood. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as a weekly place to go for fun. Fun shouldn't be a bunch of hard work and actually have to smooozze with a door guy in order to get into somewhere.

If you were down in florida, you are horrible if you would go see jp because he is horrible. go to mansion and see laurent wolf

You could be right but to me, that's not the worst of it. Why would you go see Jonathan Peters in Florida if you live in NYC?

If you happen to be in Florida, why not go see someone that is less likely to play in your hometown? What's even more difficult to explain is that all these bridge & tunnel clowns come down to Miami for WMC and rush to see Jonathan Peters. It makes no sense! :D