Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Made Event At Webster Hall Big changes for the better I Hope

rbert

Friday and Sat the main floor that play house music sucks. Full of asian people that used to be at crobar/studio and Pacha. Asian people do drugs. Lets see what Made Event can do for webster Hall. Iam going there for the underworld party. I heard they installed a new soundsystem.

Friday and Sat the main floor that play house music sucks. Full of asian people that used to be at crobar/studio and Pacha. Asian people do drugs. Lets see what Made Event can do for webster Hall. Iam going there for the underworld party. I heard they installed a new soundsystem.

HaHaHaaaaaaaaaa " Asian people do drugs." Good one.

As for Made doing events at Webster Hall, expect crazy line ups of

top Dj in the world. Let's see if true club heads will come out or if it stays

full of clueless people and tourists.

Hey where did you get ur info from, "asian people do drugs", let me see I guess your just as ignorant as they come.

This is not about drugs or asian people.I This is a new webster hall party. Made Events hosting parties and installed a new sound system. I read somewhere Sasha is going to be at webster hall in Oct I thought he was going to be at Pacha since Digweed is going to be at Pacha this fri night.

Sept 14 Fri night Should i go to Webster Hall Made Event after party or go to Pacha for Digweed. Sasha is going to be at Webster Hall Made Event.Somehow he was to Dj at Pacha but its going to be at Webster Hall. Checkout Made Event websites for udpate info on parties and concert.

I was at pacha the other day and I saw a white and black couple doing drugs. I was like "WTF!!! someone swore only asians did drugs". What is this world coming to.

I suggest you stay in Baldwin, NY. Build a big wall around your neighborhood and never leave please.