Clubplanet Nightlife Community

latin party....or house @ avalon this saturday?

i seen this on another site....

columbusavalon102.jpg

but whats this then??????????

31avalon.jpg

which one is it, i called CIN hotline 212 number and they said the party is on, im not goin to see one of my fav djs serge devant, with a bunch of ghetto trash, no thanks....what the hell so shady

This is what happen when you make a party for 18 year olds and put house on the main floor and hip hop in nother room. Avalon Sat should be 21 and up like Pacha. How come crobar and pacha where so successful with there parties sat. Everybody knows 18 year olds more into hip hop music and over 21 more into house music.

This is what happen when you make a party for 18 year olds and put house on the main floor and hip hop in nother room. Avalon Sat should be 21 and up like Pacha. How come crobar and pacha where so successful with there parties sat. Everybody knows 18 year olds more into hip hop music and over 21 more into house music.

Wow proper english please its like reading a 10 yr old lol....your right maybe they should make it 21 and up on sat, but that will not deter any "hip hopper" going there to party...Avalon is trying to fill up that club cause they just reopened, and maybe sooner or later will change that age limit we'll see...