Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION BOARD...

Waddup everyone?? Can we all please just get along? All this DJ bashing is fuckin ridiculous! Not everyone is gonna agree who the best DJ is or what the best club is...so can we at least agree to disagree?

As you all know I go to SF on Saturdays but by no means do I think that JP is G-D...I enjoy going there cause all my friends are there & the music is to my liking...I DO NOT go there just for the drugs!!! Now some of you hate JP & SF but to each his own...I would never judge you cause u like someone I don't!

BTW - I also like the euro stuff...I enjoy listening to PVD, Oakie, a little S&D...etc.

Now don't get me wrong...the last couple of days have been kinda humurous...but enough of the drama already!!

U know...we can have intelligent debates over music, clubs & DJs without this BULLSHIT name calling! That just shows how ignorant one can be...and trust me...I was guilty of some name calling myself...and to those I did...no harm intended...MY BAD!!

Now of course there are still gonna be those ignorant people that will prolly bash this thread...but u know what?? I don't give a shit...I'm above that (and I don't mean that in a conceited way)...just not gonna respond!!

SMOKEE

P.S. - Have a great day! :-)

Originally posted by smokee:

Waddup everyone?? Can we all please just get along? All this DJ bashing is fuckin ridiculous! Not everyone is gonna agree who the best DJ is or what the best club is...so can we at least agree to disagree?

As you all know I go to SF on Saturdays but by no means do I think that JP is G-D...I enjoy going there cause all my friends are there & the music is to my liking...I DO NOT go there just for the drugs!!! Now some of you hate JP & SF but to each his own...I would never judge you cause u like someone I don't!

BTW - I also like the euro stuff...I enjoy listening to PVD, Oakie, a little S&D...etc.

Now don't get me wrong...the last couple of days have been kinda humurous...but enough of the drama already!!

U know...we can have intelligent debates over music, clubs & DJs without this BULLSHIT name calling! That just shows how ignorant one can be...and trust me...I was guilty of some name calling myself...and to those I did...no harm intended...MY BAD!!

Now of course there are still gonna be those ignorant people that will prolly bash this thread...but u know what?? I don't give a shit...I'm above that (and I don't mean that in a conceited way)...just not gonna respond!!

SMOKEE

PVD sucks! ..and STFU, kido ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

SMOKEE

you said it brother, AMEN

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

smokee, i tried to say the same thing a couple days back got killed for it (not that I give a damn about them ignorant rats out there). I just didn't put it as elegantly and straightforward as you. Tired of those what club/dj/promoter is the best crap. Who cares? If you enjoy it - that what matters… That's my 0.2c…

Good job smokee biggrin.gif

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Guest ally

Smokee Smokes! Leave it to you to stop the drama. How are you?!?! How was rafting? If you guys are free this weekend, come to the house!!! I'll e-mail you in a little.

smile.gif Ally

well since I was the one playing gladiator in the lions den, I sowwwyyyyy...

Nah but in all actuallity I agree in no way shape or form do i think Jp is G-D, i just think the man is talented. I like sf and I like JP's music, I go to have fun isn't what this is all about anyhow...

so I *taking off the sparring gloves* am saying truce...

except with you smokee you bitch...lolololol

SMOKEE

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

[This message has been edited by scramble360 (edited 08-23-2000).]

^^^^^ BUMP ^^^^^

Bullet Bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Well said smokee..

You know I read a million more than I post (yes guys, I lurk!!!) & its so weird how a year ago there was barely any SF/ JP bashing here..god how times have changed...

God up here I a had a group of posters calling me a snob because I made a negative comment about 'Zombie' being chanted after Digweed...

Hope to see you soon...working on Surf for Sunday..... wink.gif oh & I'm still trying to find the answer out to that "situation" I emailed you about the other day..

And hi to Gene, Ally, Phoenix- sounds like you guys had fun this summer!!!

Kara

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

smokee got his nickname cause his gun barrell are always smoking after taking out punk bitches...

show em your teeth smokedawg....

bark at em...

grrrrrrrrrr...

That was KINDA funny...ummmm...well...maybe NOT! Sorry u're not a winner...try again!

SMOKEE

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

I'll be at Surf on Sun...hope to see ya there Kara...it's been a while!!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by sparkem00:

Well said smokee..

You know I read a million more than I post (yes guys, I lurk!!!) & its so weird how a year ago there was barely any SF/ JP bashing here..god how times have changed...

God up here I a had a group of posters calling me a snob because I made a negative comment about 'Zombie' being chanted after Digweed...

Hope to see you soon...working on Surf for Sunday..... wink.gif oh & I'm still trying to find the answer out to that "situation" I emailed you about the other day..

Kara

Originally posted by sparkem00:

Well said smokee..

Kara

Hey there,

How are ya ? This summer's been Krazee but fun ! Hope to see ya soon !

Take care !

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

Originally posted by rally2000:

you fucker! I've been saying that for months now ... you stole my lines bitch!! smile.gif

Rally

PS: pox, scramble joeserra - STFU!

Rally,

Thanks for the Cd's bro, they're fuckin' great, haven't left my CD player since Friday night. Are you still interested in coming down this weekend ? Drop me an e-mail if you are.

------------------