Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling out all fake possing computer progarming dj's

marcblemberg

You still don't realize that your promotion would receive more love and draw if you simply advertised the awesome Q-Bert without the trash talk. Yes, he is amazing. Yes, he will impress all the primarily dudes who go to see him. No, he is not a chick friendly mainstream club dj like most of the professional djs in Las Vegas, many of whom use Serato, etc. You just don't get it. Trash talk is the reason your party will never outdraw the "fake ass" spots...

You still don't realize that your promotion would receive more love and draw if you simply advertised the awesome Q-Bert without the trash talk. Yes, he is amazing. Yes, he will impress all the primarily dudes who go to see him. No, he is not a chick friendly mainstream club dj like most of the professional djs in Las Vegas, many of whom use Serato, etc. You just don't get it. Trash talk is the reason your party will never outdraw the "fake ass" spots...

www.slidesundays.com

no trash talk,just real hip hop,but since you have nothing to do with the culture.. computer programer..ha ah ha ha ha ..

www.slidesundays.com

Please I would rather go hear something I could dance to then Q bert. He may have talent, but I can't dance to how he plays. I think your promotion is way to negative.

good then go have a great time were ever your going..

this night is about culture and true school hip hop..not drunkin hookers and idiots bieng forced to buy bottle and then drive home.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.slidesundays.com

The greatest part is that you all react to him everytime... negative publicity is publicity... Freeze causes more action on this board then anyone... it works, and you all get sucked in everytime!!

And Q-Bert is one of the all-time greatest djs ever!! and he doesn't do a DMC set the whole time when he plays... he plays alot of old school breaks/funk/hip-hop that everyone can dance to

blast_graphic_qbert.jpg

all a professional means is that your getting paid to do a job.

it doesnt mean that there good dj's.

or even a dj for that fact..

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

www.slidesundays.com

You get sucked in to sucking on his pee pee everytime too.

freeze_slide_callout.gif

House cd palyers & electro cd players,that means you to.

dj q will do a set of house and electro,to show what a real dj is suppose to do.

there is no more hidding you fakes.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

blast_graphic_qbert.jpg

www.slidesundays.com

www.mrfreezersc.net

wow that was a great come back.

www.slidesundays.com

blast_graphic_090907.jpg

MR FREEZE BIRTHDAY BASH!!

post_graphic_krs.jpg

RSVP Link

RSVP Link

http://www.mrfreezersc.net/eblast/ecard_tabu/freeze_vid_eblast.html

past event of a night of Hip Hop.

Slide-MelleMel-Front.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Serato...

You get sucked in to sucking on his pee pee everytime too.

Haha.. thats funny but I could care less about bowing down to Freeze, I don't want anything from him, we know each other and thats about it...

But I have respect for what he is doing over there... the only real old school hip hop night I have ever seen. and has brought or brings all the Godfathers, Grandfather, Creators and Legends of hip hop.

I love hip hop the way it was the way those guys do it... This isn't bashing you but I hate what hip hop has become, very rarely I here something that will catch my attention. To me hip-hop has become a watered down art that very few people are making steps forward with. Obviously thats just my opinion on it all. I could care less who uses serrato or not, I understand Freeze is trying to make it a genuine old school night, and likes to fuck with you all, while doing it.

Im a part of throwing Devils Night 10, Which was going to be the largest Electronic Music Event to date, and we have basically lost our venue because of the hip hop events thrown at Alexis Park resulting in a shooting a few weeks ago. When I started Basscamp @ Barcode, our first night we got basically raided by 20 officers 7 squad cars because they were looking for a guy that killed 3 people, He goes to their wed night hip hop events.. You know what the first thing out of the cops mouth was?? is this a hip hop event? Once they saw it wasn't they all relaxed and it was all good, but having 20 cops your first night isnt a good look. Say its a stereo type, I know random acts of violence happens here and there with every genre, but it seems hip hop events have ruined many venues and music communities 10 fold, and I am a direct victim of it.

I just find it funny that you all get worked up about him and the shit he does... and not really one of you on this board has done anything for your hip-hop game like he has. Playing your CDs at OPM or where ever you play isnt culture... what he does is.

Like I said, you suck his pee pee. Your post totally ignores the REASON people cannot stand this shitslinging moron.

If he comes on this board (which is electronic, shouldn't he be using a typewriter?) and STRAIGHT OUT DISRESPECTS other professionals in this business, how in the world can you EVER RESPECT him for that? If his PRIMARY method of promotion is to DISRESPECT others for attention EVERY SINGLE TIME, then he deserves the negative feedback that he appears to thrive off of. And Karma does play its role since his parties are almost ALWAYS half full if that and RARELY bring a lot of girls - he probably pays the venue to keep his night open.

As far as blaming hip-hop for your venue problems... The reason your parties have been interfered with is because you are throwing them at GHETTO venues that don't throw HIP-HOP events.... they throw GANG BANGER BOTTOM OF THE BARREL events. Barcode Wednesday has been targeting thugs, drug dealers, hookers and gang bangers. Same with Alexis Park. Why are you throwing events at venues that support these events? You're just asking for problems. It has LITTLE to do with hip-hop. It has to do with the CROWD they go after. Of course the cops will blame hip-hop because to many people hip-hop = blacks = crimes which is only true in isolated circumstances.

On a final note, who are you to judge culture as it relates to my career? I often work with Kid Capri and a whole bunch of other guys who not only use serato, but they were involved with the culture back then and STILL pack venues today. Don't try to act like you know what's up when you're really just fronting. You haven't even been to one of my events and you're trying to tell me I don't contribute anything, FreezePuppet.

Haha.. thats funny but I could care less about bowing down to Freeze, I don't want anything from him, we know each other and thats about it...

But I have respect for what he is doing over there... the only real old school hip hop night I have ever seen. and has brought or brings all the Godfathers, Grandfather, Creators and Legends of hip hop.

I love hip hop the way it was the way those guys do it... This isn't bashing you but I hate what hip hop has become, very rarely I here something that will catch my attention. To me hip-hop has become a watered down art that very few people are making steps forward with. Obviously thats just my opinion on it all. I could care less who uses serrato or not, I understand Freeze is trying to make it a genuine old school night, and likes to fuck with you all, while doing it.

Im a part of throwing Devils Night 10, Which was going to be the largest Electronic Music Event to date, and we have basically lost our venue because of the hip hop events thrown at Alexis Park resulting in a shooting a few weeks ago. When I started Basscamp @ Barcode, our first night we got basically raided by 20 officers 7 squad cars because they were looking for a guy that killed 3 people, He goes to their wed night hip hop events.. You know what the first thing out of the cops mouth was?? is this a hip hop event? Once they saw it wasn't they all relaxed and it was all good, but having 20 cops your first night isnt a good look. Say its a stereo type, I know random acts of violence happens here and there with every genre, but it seems hip hop events have ruined many venues and music communities 10 fold, and I am a direct victim of it.

I just find it funny that you all get worked up about him and the shit he does... and not really one of you on this board has done anything for your hip-hop game like he has. Playing your CDs at OPM or where ever you play isnt culture... what he does is.

Like I said, you suck his pee pee. Your post totally ignores the REASON people cannot stand this shitslinging moron.

If he comes on this board (which is electronic, shouldn't he be using a typewriter?) and STRAIGHT OUT DISRESPECTS other professionals in this business, how in the world can you EVER RESPECT him for that? If his PRIMARY method of promotion is to DISRESPECT others for attention EVERY SINGLE TIME, then he deserves the negative feedback that he appears to thrive off of. And Karma does play its role since his parties are almost ALWAYS half full if that and RARELY bring a lot of girls - he probably pays the venue to keep his night open.

As far as blaming hip-hop for your venue problems... The reason your parties have been interfered with is because you are throwing them at GHETTO venues that don't throw HIP-HOP events.... they throw GANG BANGER BOTTOM OF THE BARREL events. Barcode Wednesday has been targeting thugs, drug dealers, hookers and gang bangers. Same with Alexis Park. Why are you throwing events at venues that support these events? You're just asking for problems. It has LITTLE to do with hip-hop. It has to do with the CROWD they go after. Of course the cops will blame hip-hop because to many people hip-hop = blacks = crimes which is only true in isolated circumstances.

On a final note, who are you to judge culture as it relates to my career? I often work with Kid Capri and a whole bunch of other guys who not only use serato, but they were involved with the culture back then and STILL pack venues today. Don't try to act like you know what's up when you're really just fronting. You haven't even been to one of my events and you're trying to tell me I don't contribute anything, FreezePuppet.

freeze_slide_callout.gif

dj q will do a set of house and electro,to show what a real dj is suppose to do.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

blast_graphic_qbert.jpg

www.slidesundays.com

www.mrfreezersc.net

3x world DMC Champion:

thank you for showing what a real dj is all about.

even if this brother uses serato in a club.

its clear he can rock.

Its funny how most club computer programers think there the exceptions.

they say to them selfs,as long as i keep playing radio hits and people dance,or have a my spaced account and show a couple of pictures with stars,that they possed with (the operattive word here is possed,posser) that makes them a dj.

ha Ha Ha ha.

what a joke... come the oct 28 th all promoters and club owners will be present for this demo,we now that all the club computer programers will never come to battle.

Its to bad because,just by them getting on with vynal and doing a small 3 min set,it would show that they do have skills and would be respected.

but after this night....club owners will want talent behind the turn table,not computer programers.

the culture of hip hop was is and always will be a battle thats hip hop...

i want to give big respect to dj john doe from the get back,for having the only hip hop even in las veags..besides slide sundays..mr freeze

much respect to all dj's that have vynal and did and always will dig for records and continue to up your skills...

oh i almost forgot.my brothere KRS 1 will be there to do anothere live set with a drum and bass master..

wow another night of masters..

freeze_slide_callout.gif

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

blast_graphic_qbert.jpg

www.slidesundays.com

www.mrfreezersc.net

www.slidesundays.com

His primary promotions is not disrespecting others... this message board is not his primary promotions... He pisses off the 10 people that actually check this board regularly, this is not even that good of a message board to promote anything... I don't see Tabu/MGM slandering professionals on there video or mag ads, or flyers or anything else. You play the same game too, you react to all his bullshit it on here and try to talk shit back.

Ive worked with Q-Bert, Craze, Circle of Fire, Knucklehead Zoo, Ive even talked to that "terrorist" KRS-One and many others as well, but that doesn't mean I have contributed to Hip Hop culture.. I have been to OPM and its not my thing... I don't give a shit about what track is at the top of the charts. I am talking about hip hop culture not Masterweb culture. I guess in your world PURE, Tangerine, LAX, and whatever bullshit club on the strip is culture too..

Check out what Phoenix Orion is doing at the Icehouse, he is trying to create some culture in this town, of course the Get Back has been doing it, Shannen from 702 subculture has been trying to make things happen.. There isn't shit in this town, not many true heads, everyone is wrapped up in trying to be where its the most popular thing to do, or where the E channel is filming next... Freeze helped create and was part of a nationwide hip hop culture back in the 70-80s he isn't created anything new... just showing everyone how it was and how it was done by the forefathers. Even his beloved DJ P isnt making moves at the Palms, but he is paying his bills (just like you are) and does some real shit on occasion when he can.

I don't give a shit about what track is at the top of the charts. I am talking about hip hop culture not Masterweb culture. I guess in your world PURE, Tangerine, LAX, and whatever bullshit club on the strip is culture too..

I, like many others in today's hip hop and entertainment industry, am not personally involved with break dancing, graffiti, turntablism or freestyling. Does that mean none of us contribute just because people like you feel they are the only ones who can define what hip hip is and isn't? It's 2007. Things evolve. Freeze is on here talking about no serato bla bla, as most of the original hip hop djs who still tour are now using serato, and Freeze himself is sitting on a computer typing away promotions to be sent through the Internet. This hypocrisy and posturing is really annoying.

I, like many others in today's hip hop and entertainment industry, am not personally involved with break dancing, graffiti, turntablism or freestyling. Does that mean none of us contribute just because people like you feel they are the only ones who can define what hip hip is and isn't? It's 2007. Things evolve. Freeze is on here talking about no serato bla bla, as most of the original hip hop djs who still tour are now using serato, and Freeze himself is sitting on a computer typing away promotions to be sent through the Internet. This hypocrisy and posturing is really annoying.

theres no hip hop without breaking mc's graff or a real dj.

like you cant use youre computer without the key board..technoligy is great but in the dj's case its just doing all the hard work for the programer,ya you still have to mix but a hourse can do that..

some of the old school use rerato,but they are proven turntableist,they have dug for records and always will,they have created styles and mixes live and are knoen for a reason,that is there great..NOT cheating with a computer..what is wrong with you is...

you get all bent out of shape over my posts...

thats because im talking about what you and most of the computer club programers.

just face the facts,you program from a computer,you preprogram you set the pitches the tones,all the thing a real dj is suppose to do live,so he doesnt cheat the public.. your sets, you steal other real dj's mixes cd's and try to pass them off as your own,not just you but most of the computer programers in most of the clubs here in vegas and

abrod..thats it.

freeze_slide_callout.gif

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

blast_graphic_qbert.jpg

www.slidesundays.com

www.mrfreezersc.net

www.slidesundays.com