Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling out all fake possing computer progarming dj's

marcblemberg

I, like many others in today's hip hop and entertainment industry, am not personally involved with break dancing, graffiti, turntablism or freestyling. Does that mean none of us contribute just because people like you feel they are the only ones who can define what hip hip is and isn't?

I mean come on... you just named pretty much all the elements of hip hop. I never said you are not a part of hip hop entertainment industry, but hip hop consists of all you mentioned above and of course the music.. with out them you really do not have the culture. Playing hip hop music in a club does not make it culture nor is it the evolution of hip hop..

When you add the art, break dancing, graffiti, turntablism or freestyling etc, and bring people together to share their art or talents, that is pretty much what creating the culture is. Not playing top 40 hits to people with suits on and there pimp cups... nothing wrong with that, but just isnt what hip hop culture is.

Like I said Freeze is showing people how it was made and how it was done back in the day, using the names and faces and artists that made those foundations back in the day. They never used serrato in the day, so another reason why he wont allow it at his night. those guys knew how to play the records and do not need all the new technology. His in your face methods obviously offends you, guess you will have to get over it.

I mean come on... you just named pretty much all the elements of hip hop. I never said you are not a part of hip hop entertainment industry, but hip hop consists of all you mentioned above and of course the music.. with out them you really do not have the culture. Playing hip hop music in a club does not make it culture nor is it the evolution of hip hop..

When you add the art, break dancing, graffiti, turntablism or freestyling etc, and bring people together to share their art or talents, that is pretty much what creating the culture is. Not playing top 40 hits to people with suits on and there pimp cups... nothing wrong with that, but just isnt what hip hop culture is.

Like I said Freeze is showing people how it was made and how it was done back in the day, using the names and faces and artists that made those foundations back in the day. They never used serrato in the day, so another reason why he wont allow it at his night. those guys knew how to play the records and do not need all the new technology. His in your face methods obviously offends you, guess you will have to get over it.

your a smart man.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

His primary promotions is not disrespecting others... this message board is not his primary promotions... He pisses off the 10 people that actually check this board regularly, this is not even that good of a message board to promote anything... I don't see Tabu/MGM slandering professionals on there video or mag ads, or flyers or anything else. You play the same game too, you react to all his bullshit it on here and try to talk shit back.

Ive worked with Q-Bert, Craze, Circle of Fire, Knucklehead Zoo, Ive even talked to that "terrorist" KRS-One and many others as well, but that doesn't mean I have contributed to Hip Hop culture.. I have been to OPM and its not my thing... I don't give a shit about what track is at the top of the charts. I am talking about hip hop culture not Masterweb culture. I guess in your world PURE, Tangerine, LAX, and whatever bullshit club on the strip is culture too..

Check out what Phoenix Orion is doing at the Icehouse, he is trying to create some culture in this town, of course the Get Back has been doing it, Shannen from 702 subculture has been trying to make things happen.. There isn't shit in this town, not many true heads, everyone is wrapped up in trying to be where its the most popular thing to do, or where the E channel is filming next... Freeze helped create and was part of a nationwide hip hop culture back in the 70-80s he isn't created anything new... just showing everyone how it was and how it was done by the forefathers. Even his beloved DJ P isnt making moves at the Palms, but he is paying his bills (just like you are) and does some real shit on occasion when he can.

the 702 subculture has been rockin out here since 1977 ever since frank anobile came to vegas from brooklyn.

he also started night life intertainment in the hotels,meaning he is the first to put club in hotels.

then came dj eloff perez who was the first to open a hip hop shop in las vegas,dirrectly across the street from UNLV,he also had graff artist futtra 2000 trans form the place into a beautifull work of art,he was also the first to bring out africa bambbaattaa and the soul sonic force.

Oh let me not for get about DJ John doe from the get back in beautifull down town las vegas,every first friday...theres been 702 subculture here for years...the only thing is it all came from ny..the club that you talk ablout DO NOT DO HIP HOP,its just pure computer progarmming.

hay cd computer programer.i wanted to now?who'd you say you look more like a hipo or an elephant?

ps.. Knucklehead Zoo are all my boys,how do you think they learned how to break?????

oh lit me guess is it possible from us in ny?

your a big fat fool program man.

ill be taking over the spot you program at in a week,i am one of the new investers.

surprise.

guess who goes first?

Mr freeze

rock steady crew.

www.slidesundays.

Yeah guess who was performing at my lame spot last night... Kid Capri and KRS-ONE, using SERATO together.... YEAH.... SERATO.... ooooh, I guess your favorite MC is now a lame fake too that doesn't know hip hop huh.... The hysterically ironic part is that they were in the same room with the CREATOR of Serato, I wish I had my camera... But the best part is that I asked your peers what they thought of you and the answers were purely CLASSIC... I would think your own peers would respect you ... We also had a nice talk about the 9-11 controversy but that's a conversation for another time. I was much more interested in how your own friends want to put a muzzle on your mouth... And fyi I'm moving on to my own party off the strip, so I guess your investment which of course will never happen, will be all for nothing. It's nice to know I get you all bent out of shape too haha, sucka ;)

Yeah guess who was performing at my lame spot last night... Kid Capri and KRS-ONE, using SERATO together.... YEAH.... SERATO.... ooooh, I guess your favorite MC is now a lame fake too that doesn't know hip hop huh.... The hysterically ironic part is that they were in the same room with the CREATOR of Serato, I wish I had my camera... But the best part is that I asked your peers what they thought of you and the answers were purely CLASSIC... I would think your own peers would respect you ... We also had a nice talk about the 9-11 controversy but that's a conversation for another time. I was much more interested in how your own friends want to put a muzzle on your mouth... And fyi I'm moving on to my own party off the strip, so I guess your investment which of course will never happen, will be all for nothing. It's nice to know I get you all bent out of shape too haha, sucka ;)

i now he was there, and i showed him all the shit you said about him,and then you kissed his ass..he said you said nothing about the message board,you just did a straight up ass kissing night..oh ya im bent rahhhhhh rahhhhhh rahhh im soooooooo upset.

i own were you were programing,sucker....

ha ha what a hipo you are.

ps its better you move off the strip,you can be closer to your crowd,gettho...

mr freeze

www.slidesundays.com

LOL he said that the original rappers from the city can only take you in small doses. Something about a mental slowness or something and an unstoppable trash mouth. But whatever, you can act like you're not lying but it's funny that you and I both know you needed to make shit up about owning the spot I've worked with. It's funny you need to resort to lies, just like that time you said you kicked the shit out of people who showed up at your house. Hey guess what I saved. Your voice mail from a couple years ago. Can I finally put up a link to it :)

LOL he said that the original rappers from the city can only take you in small doses. Something about a mental slowness or something and an unstoppable trash mouth. But whatever, you can act like you're not lying but it's funny that you and I both know you needed to make shit up about owning the spot I've worked with. It's funny you need to resort to lies, just like that time you said you kicked the shit out of people who showed up at your house. Hey guess what I saved. Your voice mail from a couple years ago. Can I finally put up a link to it :)

kid capri and i never hung out,nore did krs and i,so for you to say that is just very hipo of you..

we now each other from our acomplishments in life.

so they would never say anything like that you hipo..

bottom line is you are a jobless cd computer programer.

and i nowi own were you were.

mr freeze

www.slidesundays.com

What's the corporate name of the club you just invested in? You tell me the correct answer and I'll battle the dj of your choice right there at your new spot. You can call it the "hipo hop" challenge. Also if you never hung out with KRS-One or Kid Capri, how would you know I "kissed his ass." Here in the world of reality, we call that "lying."

P.S. I lost about 50 pounds so this hipo might be ruining his image as a hipo.

P.P.S. I don't even use Serato you tool LMAO!

What's the corporate name of the club you just invested in? You tell me the correct answer and I'll battle the dj of your choice right there at your new spot. You can call it the "hipo hop" challenge. Also if you never hung out with KRS-One or Kid Capri, how would you know I "kissed his ass." Here in the world of reality, we call that "lying."

P.S. I lost about 50 pounds so this hipo might be ruining his image as a hipo.

P.P.S. I don't even use Serato you tool LMAO!

1)dont worry about the new name .

2)im one of three partners.

3)your a computer programer so you can dj.

4)so you last 50 pounds two more tons to go.

good buy looser see you ill write you in north town,or sams town.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.slidesundays.com

The corporate name doesn't change you ignorant tool. You don't even know the corporate name. It's official I CHALLENGED YOU TO BATTLE and you ran away with your tail between your legs. I thought you might be a man but you can only run your mouth. Back it up loudmouth.

you cant battle a dj,your a computer programing fake.

your out of opm..

my company has the new ownership.

your fired..

go to north town.hipo

mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.slidesundays.com

Hey so since your company is the new owner, even though you don't know the corporate name, why did I spin all that lame ass shit last night? Besides there were too many girls there to be one of your parties.

I now there lots of girls, i see all the numbers every night,but you dont get any of the girls because your a rino.

see you in north town.

mr freeze

www.slidesundays.com

Say what you want, and make up whatever stories you want about ownership, just ALWAYS KNOW when I called you out and TOOK YOU UP ON YOUR CHALLENGE FOR A BATTLE you ran away with an excuse. I said, name the corporation (NOT THE DBA) and I would take you up on a battle, and you went crying about how you won't do it. You're all talk, just like your peers say you are. All you know how to do is try to make fun of someone like you're in 2nd grade and call names, etc. But when it comes to being a real man, well, this exchange pretty much sums that up...

Say what you want, and make up whatever stories you want about ownership, just ALWAYS KNOW when I called you out and TOOK YOU UP ON YOUR CHALLENGE FOR A BATTLE you ran away with an excuse. I said, name the corporation (NOT THE DBA) and I would take you up on a battle, and you went crying about how you won't do it. You're all talk, just like your peers say you are. All you know how to do is try to make fun of someone like you're in 2nd grade and call names, etc. But when it comes to being a real man, well, this exchange pretty much sums that up...

computer programer....you cant be in a room with real dj"s.....computer programer...no talent...hipo hipo hipo yourrrrrr aaaaaa HIPO.

rah rah arh listen to the fat hipo cry...

rah rah rah...

north town,go to north and sams town.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

ps you fired.

www.slidesundays.com

Yeah I am crying rah rah because I thought I was at least dealing with a man willing to stand behind his own words, a challenge for a battle. You're nothing... Just a little boy who got lucky years ago... You're all talk. You're a tool and everyone around you knows it.

Ok hipo,no more fame for you..

ive given you enough attention,ill come visit you at the zoo,in the hipo section..

good by my message board freind.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.slidesundays.com

Bye and let the record state that you made a public challenge for a DJ battle. As a matter of fact, you have used that battle offer as the central promotion for all of your so-called events at Tabu on Sunday nights. I, who have held down the longest running Saturday night urban hip hop party in the history of Las Vegas, took you up on your challenge to battle the DJ of your choice. You came up with excuses and walked away with your head down. You are nothing... Just an all talk has-been tool. Bye wimp.