Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's one thing that aggravates you about society?

Like OH MY GOD!

What pisses me off? People who post babble about themselves and their ridiculous aspirations and don't even have enough intelligence to be grammatically correct.

I'm sorry that was harsh I know.

At least you have an interest in politics... but yeah "it aggravates the shit out of me that like these politicians lie to our faces. This should be a law!"

sgbrooklyn, I TOTALLY know what you mean!! My older sis is VERY pregnaunt right now (due . . way past due) and she said it surprised her how many people out there are inconciderate to pregnaunt women. Not cool, very not cool!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

Originally posted by glowdancer:

IDIOTS LIKE YOU!

IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO WRITE ABOUT WHAT AGGRAVATES YOU IN SOCIETY!

IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO SIT ON YOUR ASS WRITING ABOUT WHAT AGGRAVATES YOU IN SOCIETY, INSTEAD OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

Okay. Angry much?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

glowdancer,

you are the biggest hypocrite out there. Go make some difference instead of posting on this board.

Sorry to be harsh but you contradict yourself by writing that stupid post...

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

SGBROOKLYN: excuse me miss "ewl! travel agencies!" my girlfriend went to community college and busted her BALLS to get a license or whatever that shit is called in order to book people's vacations/flights. .. ... .I've seen you around at the other boards, sistah. . ( http://www.legalize-sodomy.com http://www.fistqueens.org ). .dont think I dont know who you are you upitty bitch. I suggest you leave your bad attitude at the coat check next time

for god sakes why can't i just smoke weed in public? do i have to fuckin go to jail and get raped just for smoking a fucking joint? this country is so god damned ass backwards. and if anyone has any suggestions about how to remedy this situation, i'd be seriously willing to follow up. everyday i sit in my house feeling like a criminal i get more and more pissed. who's fucking laws are these?

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

Originally posted by roadrunner:

for god sakes why can't i just smoke weed in public? do i have to fuckin go to jail and get raped just for smoking a fucking joint? this country is so god damned ass backwards. and if anyone has any suggestions about how to remedy this situation, i'd be seriously willing to follow up. everyday i sit in my house feeling like a criminal i get more and more pissed. who's fucking laws are these?

Let that law be passed!

TO CLARIFY THINGS, I WAS FOOLING AROUND BEFORE. I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT THE CHANGE PART THOUGH.

ROADRUNNER, THERE ARE MANY GROUPS OUT THERE WHO ARE FOR THE LEGALIZATION OF WEED.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING ONE, OR AT LEAST SUPPORTING THEM IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

THIS ISSUE IS BROUGHT UP ALL THE TIME DURING ELECTIONS, MAYBE ONE DAY IT WILL BE A PART OF SOMEONE'S PLATFORM. BUT YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN IF YOU HAVEN'T AT LEAST TRIED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (IN MY OPINION)

TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION, I DON'T ALLOW THINGS TO AGGRAVATE ME.

IF SOMETHING BOTHERS ME, I'LL TRY TO MAKE A CHANGE. IF IT'S SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CHANGE (LIKE WHO YOUR FAMILY IS) I TRY TO DEAL WITH IT AS BEST AS I CAN.

OVERALL, STAY HAPPY IN LIFE.

DON'T LET SMALL THINGS EFFECT YOUR MOODS.

ignorant assholes, piss me off!!

fear of the unknown that's their problem & i just can't understand that... everything should be tried once or twice!!

don't prejudge, that's just ugly!!

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

What aggravates me?...the morons who post on this board about how drugs are safe, believe drugs are harmless, can't have a good time in clubs without being on drugs, cry and whine about when the police search clubs for ILLEGAL drugs and ILLEGAL drug dealers, state the govt and media disperse innaccurate information about the harmful effects of ILLEGAL drugs, brag about their dope-induced weekends, and kill the scene walking around clubs like zombies,etc.....to those people: save your posts and read them 5 years from you and let me know how idiotic you feel....

Rug5 do you know why these drugs are ILLEGAL? do you know why people go and get wasted on ILLEGAL drugs? do you know where the ILLEGAL druds come from and the economies they support? do you know abou US involvement in coluumbia's civil war?

my point is this: just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's not right. look at the cabaret laws that don't allow dancing in certain venues. ILLEGAL dancing? come on...

------------------

What gets me is when you go through the drive thru and they fuck you on the ketchup, they know you will be a mile away before you know you only have enough ketchup for half hte fries! Your not turning around either, you just have to take it in the can!!

Oh and raical profiling, media distain, racism, hunger, war, weather disasters and hatred.

But mostly its the ketchup that really gets me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

save your posts and read them 5 years from you and let me know how idiotic you feel....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and if i look back in five years and think that dancing and and smoking pot sand taking e were stupid, then i would have turned into quite the hypocritical shithead, wouldn't i?

at least then i'll be able to start a political career...

------------------