Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AFTERHOURS IN JERSEY CITY THE REAL STORY.

IN 1995 A GENTLMEN WHO STARTED THE WHOLE

HOBOKEN BAR THING BUILT THIS HUGE MEGA CLUB AT THE FOOT STEP OF THE HOLLAND TUNNEL (WHEN YOU ARE APROACHING THE TUNNEL

YOU CAN SEE THE BUILDING BIG AND RED NEXT TO THE WEBSTER HALL SIGN) AFTER INVESTING OVER A MILLION DOLLARS IN TO BUILDING THIS PLACE THE STATE ABC DECLINED HIS APPLICATION FOR A LIQUOR LICENSE AND GRANTED CABBERT LICENSE ONLY. AT THE TIME

STEAVE LEWIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE GM ROB

CORBETT WHO AT THAT TIME WAS DJ ON SAT NIGHT AT LIME LIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO OPEN IT UP. IT WAS GOING TO BE A BIG TO DO .IT NEVER HAPPEN AND AT THE TIME THE REAL HARD CORE STUFF WASN'T AT A PINNACLE AS IT IS TODAY.SO TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I KNOW OF A PRETTY INFLUENTIAL PROMOTER WHO HAS NOW MADE AN ARANGEMENT WITH THE OWNER TO OPEN IT UP AS A JUICE ONLY PARTY BUT THEY ARE STILL WORKING OUT THE DETAILS WITH THE LAWYERS.THE PLAN IS TO BOOK HEADLINERS ONLY AND BOOK A VERY WELL KNOWN RESIDENT WHOS INITIALS ARE G.A FROM THE SOUTH WHO IS DYING TO BREAK INTO NY.THE SPACE IT SELF IS SICK IT HAS LIFE LIKE ROMAN WALL

MURRIELS, TRACKSPOTS AND MOTORHEADS EVERY WERE IN ADDITION TO 100 PERCENT DIGITAL SOUND SYSTEM.

REGARDS,

DIEHARD.

Originally posted by diehardone:

IN 1995 A GENTLMEN WHO STARTED THE WHOLE

HOBOKEN BAR THING BUILT THIS HUGE MEGA CLUB AT THE FOOT STEP OF THE HOLLAND TUNNEL (WHEN YOU ARE APROACHING THE TUNNEL

YOU CAN SEE THE BUILDING BIG AND RED NEXT TO THE WEBSTER HALL SIGN) AFTER INVESTING OVER A MILLION DOLLARS IN TO BUILDING THIS PLACE THE STATE ABC DECLINED HIS APPLICATION FOR A LIQUOR LICENSE AND GRANTED CABBERT LICENSE ONLY. AT THE TIME

STEAVE LEWIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE GM ROB

CORBETT WHO AT THAT TIME WAS DJ ON SAT NIGHT AT LIME LIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO OPEN IT UP. IT WAS GOING TO BE A BIG TO DO .IT NEVER HAPPEN AND AT THE TIME THE REAL HARD CORE STUFF WASN'T AT A PINNACLE AS IT IS TODAY.SO TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I KNOW OF A PRETTY INFLUENTIAL PROMOTER WHO HAS NOW MADE AN ARANGEMENT WITH THE OWNER TO OPEN IT UP AS A JUICE ONLY PARTY BUT THEY ARE STILL WORKING OUT THE DETAILS WITH THE LAWYERS.THE PLAN IS TO BOOK HEADLINERS ONLY AND BOOK A VERY WELL KNOWN RESIDENT WHOS INITIALS ARE G.A FROM THE SOUTH WHO IS DYING TO BREAK INTO NY.THE SPACE IT SELF IS SICK IT HAS LIFE LIKE ROMAN WALL

MURRIELS, TRACKSPOTS AND MOTORHEADS EVERY WERE IN ADDITION TO 100 PERCENT DIGITAL SOUND SYSTEM.

REGARDS,

DIEHARD.

Initials G.A. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, who will be at Shadow Lounge then ?

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

It would be very hard to get a big draw at a juice party in New York City, but you are talking in Jersey City. Hope it works out smile.gif

What is going to happen with parking... is there a lot or something, cause that is not a good neighborhood.

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

I know what venue you're talking about. It used to be called Coliseum. That place had mad problems. Always being shut down for one reason or another. One of them if I'm not mistaken was public sex going on in the club.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

jersey city is a tough place to go to party

the area around the holland tunnel is not the nicest area so i wish the guy good luck and if he can book big names i will be there but a juice bar in jersey where everybody is an alcoholic is gonna be tough

good luck dude

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------