Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone see the Cell yet?

I have to agree with you there. The cinematography and the sets were awesome. How about that red choker she was wearing?! I loved it. The costumes and the color scheme were great. The story was cool and of course Jennifer looked great but trying to pass her off as a child psychiatrist just wasn't convincing at all. biggrin.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Don't go tripping. Great special effects!!! Awesome! Jennifer - total hottie. Make up - top notch.. Scary sometimes. The plot could have been better. But who cares when you got such a body and efx are top notch again. 8 out of 10.

Jennifer - 100 out of 1 biggrin.gifp

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Actually i thought it had a weird silence of the lambs feel to it. Pullin his intestines out with that crank thing...ewww... 9 out of 10 for me...Wasnt expecting much, but turned out to be really good.

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

The costume design and effects were beautiful...they couldve done a tad more with the story and Im not a huge Lopez fan so I found it hard to take her seriously...it was pretty decent...Id like to see it again so I can absorb all the effects..... biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~